PDA

View Full Version : Seeing what they look like!

Sharky196
02-17-2003, 11:38 PM
Does anyone know of an on-line site other than the tire rack that you can pick out wheels and veiw them on your car? I know there's another one out there somewhere that I used to go to that had a much better selection. I just can't remember the name of it. Unlike the tire rack; I'm pretty sure the site had a photo of our cars to veiw them on. Thanx in advance!:D

Neuspeed007
02-17-2003, 11:45 PM
looks like im finally here to help you out broski.- DirtCheapRims.com (www.dirtcheaprims.com)

click on rims then gallery and choose ur make and model

HAVE FUN! :tongue:

nick-

Sharky196
02-17-2003, 11:50 PM
You da man!:bow: Thanks!

just_sold_my_vette
02-20-2003, 07:54 AM
that web site is great and may have just saved me a bunch of money before buying new rims.... thanks....
JSMV

Neuspeed007
02-23-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by just_sold_my_vette
that web site is great and may have just saved me a bunch of money before buying new rims.... thanks....
JSMV

no problem man, glad i could help.

Swan
03-08-2003, 01:14 PM
there used to be one that I liked... its like www.discounttires.com or something...they actually had a picture of our car, you could change the color, and even lower it... you could get it WAAAAAYYYYY low, like air bags at 0 psi...... talk about a wheel tuck! but it looked AWESOME!!!!! I don't know if that is the place or not, but if it is, they got rid of it for some reason

Swan
03-08-2003, 01:27 PM
does the gallery for d.c.r. give anyone else problems?? I'm trying to get into it, but it won't load, and it won't even TRY to load.... but everything else works just fine!

89AccordLvr
03-08-2003, 01:35 PM
same here i click on gallery and most of the screen is white and not loading

dXsquared
03-08-2003, 01:38 PM
www.americanrcing.com
www.zenetti.com

Travis

Neuspeed007
03-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Swan
does the gallery for d.c.r. give anyone else problems?? I'm trying to get into it, but it won't load, and it won't even TRY to load.... but everything else works just fine!

u need to make shure u have a good internet connnection, i have 56k and it cant use i but at school (DSL) it works just fine

StUpiD8000
03-09-2003, 12:34 PM
there used to be one that I liked... its like www.discounttires.com or something...they actually had a picture of our car, you could change the color, and even lower it... you could get it WAAAAAYYYYY low, like air bags at 0 psi...... talk about a wheel tuck! but it looked AWESOME!!!!! I don't know if that is the place or not, but if it is, they got rid of it for some reason www.tirs.com? (http://www.tires.com/)

just_sold_my_vette
03-10-2003, 08:57 AM
That Dirt Cheap Rims Gallery section is not working. I tried it on 2.20.03 on a T3 connection and it worked fine. Went to use it again over this weekend and it is not working. Someone needs to email their site administrator to fix it...... cause it is cool.