PDA

View Full Version : This one's for Coroncho

pearldrop
02-19-2003, 07:51 AM
Dude screw the wagon, I wanna see the Lude!

This one's for you Coroncho... it is all blocked and almost ready for paint. They are going to spray it with another coat of primer, block it again and they will be spraying it on Thursday. We get it back Friday and then off to another shop to get wet sanded and polished. It should be back on the road by next weekend.

http://www.geocities.com/caddy20s/bodyshop.txt

Coroncho80
02-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Man! I love how much $$ and time you invest in your cars man. Props to you :bow: More pictures, more pictures, more pictures! :D

pearldrop
02-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Believe me, once that car gets painted I will have a million pictures. I have had to wait until the paint job to do all of the custom work that I am really good at. I really, really want a best of show trophy this year. I may just have to settle for Best Paint, but that is alright, they are all six-foot trophies.

89accordboi
02-19-2003, 03:14 PM
those trophies are bigger then me :tongue:. yeah i cant wait to see the pics after its been painted! its gonna look soooo nice... even tho i dont know waht color ur painting it haha

pearldrop
02-19-2003, 03:57 PM
I just got back from the bodyshop. It is primered all gray now with black guidecoat over it. I'm not going to bother posting more pictures of it until it is painted. By the time it is painted, the car will have been blocksanded very well three separate times. It is going to be beautiful. If you don't already know the color then I guess you will just have to wait and see. I only hope the pearls show up on camera. :werd: