PDA

View Full Version : SoCal meet?

hoho1217
02-19-2003, 04:44 PM
So wuts up with the Socal meet that was suppose to happend in march?

cuz that's coming up real soon, so i just wanna make sure it's still happening so i don't miss it.

and if there IS a meet, shouldn't there be a sign up thread already? :)

socal3rdgen
02-19-2003, 05:26 PM
its still going on. im interested in moving it to 22 of march which is the following weekend after the 15th. If anyones not cool with that speak up. i.e. like if you already scheduled off that day. Please say so in this thread. otherwise the sing in thread for the 22nd will start in 2 weeks. please speak up if you disagree with moving the date. I will go on the 15th and the meet will still happen that day if someone cant make it on the 22nd.

CASH24
02-19-2003, 08:14 PM
cool if its on the 22 then I can go for sure. I cant make it on the 15th so I vote for the 22nd.

dohc
02-19-2003, 09:02 PM
hey guys email me, u can check out my car from this forum, forgot where but ill def. be at the meet. show you guys my 86 honda accord lxi with integra/skyline r32 mod ;]

socal3rdgen
02-19-2003, 10:47 PM
sweet, yeah i definetly want to see that. so anyone one else good for the 22nd. Jon whats up? will that work for you.

dohc
02-20-2003, 08:29 AM
so where will this place be? i hope to see lots of mods to ya 3gee!! hopefully ill finish my mods before march 22. and also i wont dyno run but cruise with ya :-D. maybe in july or something, ill dyno test with my h23a swap :D

BoredRec
02-20-2003, 11:19 PM
OK, I'm lazy and don't feel like reading thru the whole entire old thread. But the jist of it I got is that the meet is moving to the 22nd, which is a GOOD THING (at least for me)! I'll be in Cali that day, that weekend in fact, so if the meet is somewhere like the Westminister Mall again I can attend, even tho it would be a little late in the day. I imagine I'd probably get into town around 2pm, but I have no idea where you guys plan to meet. Like I said, if it's somewhere relatively near by where I'm at I'll definitely show up.

dohc
02-21-2003, 05:27 AM
i hope, anyone going to idrc on sunday? i will run my 3gee and will see results. (maybe)

wickedaccord
02-21-2003, 11:23 AM
i already have the 15th off for my work.. an i already told the owner of the dyno that it'll be on the 15th. but let me see wat's up with work cuz there is nothing that day for me. ill get back on this later. as for the dyno on the 15th.. i doubt it'll be a problem moving it to the 22nd. as for finding the dyno.. we can meet else where., and then go to the dyno. that way no one gets lost. good idea joe?? let me know, i already have the place to meet up first.

jon

wickedaccord
02-21-2003, 05:06 PM
it's official.. we can do it on the 22nd. jus the fact that it's better becuz a lot more ppl can make it that date. hope to see everyone there. good luck and hope everybody ill be ready. late and thanks again joel.

jon

socal3rdgen
02-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by wickedaccord
it's official.. we can do it on the 22nd. jus the fact that it's better becuz a lot more ppl can make it that date. hope to see everyone there. good luck and hope everybody ill be ready. late and thanks again joel.

jon

sweet that made my night. I at least needed that extra weekend to finish my car. thats great. so the 22nd it is. and please no one post a sign in list. only post it 2 weekes before. because what happens that ppl tend to forget it its to far in advance. well when you guys see a fresh newly painted white lx-i and a tan b-20 swap yall will know that the Valley is in the house. :lol thanks Jon

socal3rdgen
02-21-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by BoredRec
OK, I'm lazy and don't feel like reading thru the whole entire old thread. But the jist of it I got is that the meet is moving to the 22nd, which is a GOOD THING (at least for me)! I'll be in Cali that day, that weekend in fact, so if the meet is somewhere like the Westminister Mall again I can attend, even tho it would be a little late in the day. I imagine I'd probably get into town around 2pm, but I have no idea where you guys plan to meet. Like I said, if it's somewhere relatively near by where I'm at I'll definitely show up.

man i had so much fun last time i want to have this meet last longer. so coming late is nothin to be worried about. hope to see you there.

BoredRec
02-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by socal3rdgen
man i had so much fun last time i want to have this meet last longer. so coming late is nothin to be worried about. hope to see you there.

So where is it gonna be held this time? And I hope you don't mind if I bring along some people. I think my friend with a 95 Accord will be out (not sure if he's stopping with me or heading onto Newport to hang out with his sis) and my daughter will be with me. :D

socal3rdgen
02-22-2003, 12:55 AM
So where is it gonna be held this time? And I hope you don't mind if I bring along some people. I think my friend with a 95 Accord will be out (not sure if he's stopping with me or heading onto Newport to hang out with his sis) and my daughter will be with me. :D

thats fine with me me and bolink are bringing a guy with a nice little ride. well it would definetly hand our asses to us. mmmmm jon i think i see something in the future for that wicked accord. :stick:

the meet is in west minister again. i still have your number from the last meet.

dohc
02-22-2003, 07:35 AM
aiight lets go!

wickedaccord
02-22-2003, 07:49 PM
actually, the meet would be at a park. it's easy to find. ive already got a map for it from yahoo. it's right off the freeway too. if u take ur time to look at the map. u should not have a hard time finding it. i will most likely again be there before anyone. i will give joel a call when i get there. from there on, we can chit chat for a bit and whomever wants to take pics will do so. but we must hurry to the dyno. that way we can finish early and still do a lot. if we have a lot of cars (i hope) we can definately get a better deal for the dyno. i will most likely have my car dyno tuned by then, but will do a dyno run jus for the hell of it. hey joel, wat did u mean by "i see something in the future for that wickedaccord"??? got somebody to run me?? heh heh, im lookin forward to see trevors car though. he has a nice set up. good luck to everyone. here's the link

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1814+W+Harvard+St&city=Santa+Ana&state=CA&csz=Santa+Ana,+CA+92704-4729&slt=33.720963&sln=-117.892272&zip=92704-4729&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&cs=9&name=&desc=&poititle=&poi=&uz=92704&ds=n&mlt=33.732315&mln=-117.980871&mag=10&newmag=9

jon

wickedaccord
02-22-2003, 07:55 PM
by the way.. incase anyone wants it, the address is

palos verde ave.
westminster, ca.

sorry that's the best address to look up in yahoo. it'll work if u type down that street name then city and last the state CA. i already tried it so it will work. remember, it's PALOS VERDE PARK. very easy to find.. right by the street NEWLAND ST. and right close to the 405 FREEWAY. jus so u all know too that u r going to have to exit BEACH BLVD. but look at the map., it'll take care of u. late

jon

dohc
02-22-2003, 08:26 PM
am i invited?

dohc
02-22-2003, 08:33 PM
hey, how bout we all meet up at west minister mall, than we all drive up to that park in palo's verdes ;d

socal3rdgen
02-22-2003, 11:20 PM
hey joel, wat did u mean by "i see something in the future for that wickedaccord"??? got somebody to run me??
jon `

well.....*cough*it would be a hell of a race*cough

:D

wickedaccord
02-23-2003, 07:43 PM
sorry but the only reason y it's not at westminster mall again is becuz of private property. at palos verde park, it's open to public so no one will bitch at us for any reason. loud music, loitering, and all those bullshits. but hey joel.. give me a hint hint of wat car huh??

jon

dohc
02-23-2003, 09:37 PM
oh ok, well hope to see yah soon! i hope my girl tags along wink wink ;d

socal3rdgen
02-23-2003, 10:56 PM
sorry but the only reason y it's not at westminster mall again is becuz of private property. at palos verde park, it's open to public so no one will bitch at us for any reason. loud music, loitering, and all those bullshits. but hey joel.. give me a hint hint of wat car huh??

jon

ok ill give you one hint..............turbo. but i dont know as of now whether he will come. cuz we went riding the other day and we come back and his shit was smoking and his electrical components were all screwy. i.e. his engine, brake, and oil lights were going nutty. he might have it fixed before the meet. only thing is is that the most shops wont work on his engine. and if they do its big bucks. by the way its a early ninetys car.

BoredRec
02-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Alright, I'm pretty sure I'll be there...just don't know if I'll be there in time for the dyno. That park, that's not the same one we went to last time, right?

Joel, I lost your number. I figure I'll give you a call when I get into the area to see if yer still at the park or if you have moved elsewhere.

wickedaccord
02-24-2003, 03:57 PM
the park is a different park boredrec., and jus a reminder that this is only a DYNO RUN and NOT i repeat.. NOT! a DYNO TUNE. this is only to see horse power curves. im sure they'll tune ur car if u have the correct components set up like a cam gear or even better an air fuel controller. but i dont trust these guys tuning any of ur cars anyways becuz they're muscle car type of guys. hey joel.. an h22 i presume or is it atleast a honda another honda? im curious, that's all. but jus to update on my car, i finally got everything hooked up and running. my new ericks racing chip, apex vafc and stage 2 cams r finally working correctly with the vtec cross over. no more vtec lag. but still need to dyno tune with ericks racing soon. im HOPING ill be close to MAYBE 190hp. im actually praying i am close to that all motor. ill definately post up the dyno sheets here when im done. hope to see everyone there. and hopefully we have a lot of ppl. late

jon

hoho1217
02-24-2003, 05:15 PM
hm.. sounds good to me, wut time is it for early ppl? cuz i want some dyno runs on my stock lxi, lol

dohc
02-24-2003, 05:15 PM
keep up the good work jon. cant wait to see your ride!

socal3rdgen
02-24-2003, 10:02 PM
the park is a different park boredrec., and jus a reminder that this is only a DYNO RUN and NOT i repeat.. NOT! a DYNO TUNE. this is only to see horse power curves. im sure they'll tune ur car if u have the correct components set up like a cam gear or even better an air fuel controller. but i dont trust these guys tuning any of ur cars anyways becuz they're muscle car type of guys. hey joel.. an h22 i presume or is it atleast a honda another honda? im curious, that's all. but jus to update on my car, i finally got everything hooked up and running. my new ericks racing chip, apex vafc and stage 2 cams r finally working correctly with the vtec cross over. no more vtec lag. but still need to dyno tune with ericks racing soon. im HOPING ill be close to MAYBE 190hp. im actually praying i am close to that all motor. ill definately post up the dyno sheets here when im done. hope to see everyone there. and hopefully we have a lot of ppl. late

jon

well the car has a turbo on it from the factory lets say that. 190 damn what kind of beast have you created. just keep those bushnings under control and your set. :lol that reminds me did you get anywhere with the raduis arm bushings.

Project-LXi
02-25-2003, 12:52 AM
I might be able to make it, especially if it coinsides with my trip to party land drunkeness at UCSB. If I do go I'll be sure and finish that hood that has been lying around, and repaint my trunk, which I have been meaning to do for way way to long. I would be interested to see how much hp I push at the wheels.

socal3rdgen
02-25-2003, 09:41 PM
alright i want to have a list of names going for whos going.

1. socal3rdgen
2. BoredRec
3. dohc
4. wickedaccord
5. CASH24
6. BolinkXR

BoredRec
02-25-2003, 11:30 PM
What time is the Dyno-run? And just for the sake of asking, are they equipped for AWD? Probably not if there V8 nutz...I'll be there, unless something drastic happens.

dohc
02-26-2003, 12:24 AM
2. dohc :super:

wickedaccord
02-26-2003, 07:59 PM
sorry boredrec.. no all wheel drive rollers. and u r correct about the them being muscle car guys. but i am praying for 190.. it's goin to be based mostly on the stage2 cams that will do me 190 plus the fine tuning. hey joel, i bet it's a WRX. if not an eclipse. as for the dyno run.. ill find that out later. ive planned it for the morning.. but havent figured out exactly wat time. let me talk to the owner of the shop to confirm a time. i have to let him know it's be changed to the 22nd too. but we'll meet first at the park at most likely the same time. 10am. again that way we can all day to do watever anyone likes. but as for my car, dont be too excited to see it. cuz when u do see it, it is basically BONE STOCK looking. i now am running on blackies with hubs on. simply becuz i sold my GSR wheels and will soon be getting either WATANABE rims or advan RG's. most likely i wont be getting it till after spring break. i can keep my vendiction till then. late

jon

CASH24
02-26-2003, 09:44 PM
put me down, I'll be there

socal3rdgen
02-26-2003, 10:08 PM
hey joel, i bet it's a WRX. if not an eclipse.

jon

<hint> rwd </hint> :D

hondaaccord_86
02-26-2003, 10:10 PM
SOOOOOOO

is this a meeting at a park park? or at the track park? im confused... :confused:

-ed

hoho1217
02-26-2003, 11:33 PM
im down, put me on the list

BoredRec
02-26-2003, 11:35 PM
Bad news, (at least for me) I don't think I'll be able to make it. I originally thought I was headed to Anahiem that weekend. Turns out I'm s'posed to go to Rancho Santa Margarita <sp?>. And what I thought we were doing at night is gonna be done during the day. So it's gonna take something close to a miracle for me to find the time to get there. But I'll try...

dohc
02-27-2003, 04:49 PM
i hope you make it. ill see if my bro wanna run his ls vtec civic against us 3gee ;d. the more the merrier. :flip:

and this place will be at a park right? i wanna see alot of 86 lxi's at the meeting!!

socal3rdgen
02-27-2003, 05:43 PM
you'll see more 89 lx-i's. you know the better half of the lx-i series :flip: :lol

dohc
02-27-2003, 08:56 PM
what gen are the 90-93 accords be?

hondaaccord_86
02-27-2003, 11:42 PM
so this isnt really a meet. its just a track run.... RIGHT?

BoredRec
02-28-2003, 12:02 AM
Joel, can you PM me yer cell number again incase I do manange to find some time to get out there? Also do you still have that video of the 3gee drive-by from the last meet? I know you said it was big, but I was wondering if you could put it on a CD and mail it to me. I'll cover the charges.

dohc
02-28-2003, 07:06 AM
its a meet, there is no track, just a DYNO TEST. not a DYNO RUN OR A DYNO TUNE. :flip:

socal3rdgen
02-28-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by hondaaccord_86
so this isnt really a meet. its just a track run.... RIGHT?

no this IS A MEET. you should come this time we would loke to see all the members. :wave:

socal3rdgen
02-28-2003, 08:03 AM
Joel, can you PM me yer cell number again incase I do manange to find some time to get out there? Also do you still have that video of the 3gee drive-by from the last meet? I know you said it was big, but I was wondering if you could put it on a CD and mail it to me. I'll cover the charges.

here is my cell number for everyone thats going.

661-313-4080

yes i still have to video. i got my server working again so i will give the link in this thread when i get home from work. check back later tonight for the link k.

I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE MORE PPL THAN THIS. WHATS UP SAY IM GOING OR SOMETHIN.

dohc
02-28-2003, 08:51 PM
lets predict how many people will show up hm?

socal3rdgen
02-28-2003, 09:51 PM
the link to 4 3g members driving by at the last meet.

http://www.3geez.kicks-ass.net/3g/dby.MOV

87AccordsterLx
03-01-2003, 12:33 PM
AWWWWEE SHIT!!!! Looks like Im in on this FINALLY!!!!! I'll be in town from the 20th-26th!!!! Im most likely going to go in my friends 93 Probe GT. Its a really sweet car and I'll be helping him mod it while Im down. So far I have a CAI, headers, cat back exhaust with flowmasters lined up. He can take a ton of cars with that Probe stock even. He's tore up Civic SI's, preludes, v6 stangs and some other cars that I cant think of. OH SHIT! His Birthday is that same Saturday!!! AHHHHHHH When is this meet happening and where? Maybe we can hit it up earlier on. Sorry I didnt read the entire thread. He lives in Torrence CA, and my sis lives in DT LA about 10 min from sunset strip. Damn I hope I can make this. I miss Cali. :) At least I'll be coming home for a week.

1987HondaAccord
03-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Hey Joel, is that car that you were talking about that red one that I saw? Just curious...

87AccordsterLx
03-01-2003, 02:52 PM
His car used to be White I believe.

dohc
03-01-2003, 09:14 PM
ill go but wont race :) i hope to see alot of yah at the so cal meeting. so how many showed up at the last meeting anyways?

socal3rdgen
03-02-2003, 08:45 AM
there were about 12 ppl and 8-9 of those were members.

dohc
03-02-2003, 04:25 PM
coo hope to see alot!

wickedaccord
03-02-2003, 05:38 PM
jus a reminder to some of u. it is 10am in the morning at the PALOS VERDE PARK. we can then get lunch whenever u guys want to leave. after lunch (IF anyone does want lunch it doesnt matter) we'll head on to the dyno. that is the agenda for now. after the dyno, we can decide whether to cruise or do watever u guys want.

jon

socal3rdgen
03-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
AWWWWEE SHIT!!!! Looks like Im in on this FINALLY!!!!! I'll be in town from the 20th-26th!!!! Im most likely going to go in my friends 93 Probe GT. Its a really sweet car and I'll be helping him mod it while Im down. So far I have a CAI, headers, cat back exhaust with flowmasters lined up. He can take a ton of cars with that Probe stock even. He's tore up Civic SI's, preludes, v6 stangs and some other cars that I cant think of. OH SHIT! His Birthday is that same Saturday!!! AHHHHHHH When is this meet happening and where? Maybe we can hit it up earlier on. Sorry I didnt read the entire thread. He lives in Torrence CA, and my sis lives in DT LA about 10 min from sunset strip. Damn I hope I can make this. I miss Cali. :) At least I'll be coming home for a week.

dude dont forget to bring your jacket. opps wtf am i thinking. drop the jacket and bring some suntan lotion. :flip:

dohc
03-03-2003, 08:37 AM
dont you mean bring some girls, then bring more girls with bikini and sun-tan lotion?

socal3rdgen
03-03-2003, 04:03 PM
i dont know about you guys but im bringing girls.

87AccordsterLx
03-03-2003, 05:27 PM
LOL ! I'll try to see if some girls want to come. I dont know how old all of you are but most of my friends are 19-22ish... :D Ya if its in the morning then Im pretty sure We'll be able to make it. The plans we have for his Birthday arent untill later. :)

87AccordsterLx
03-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Oh by the way what road is Palos Verde Park off of? I need some directions. :D Isn't that pretty far from you Joel?

dohc
03-03-2003, 09:40 PM
im 21, ill bring myself and some drinks for yah girls ;d

socal3rdgen
03-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Oh by the way what road is Palos Verde Park off of? I need some directions. :D Isn't that pretty far from you Joel?

yeah kinda but not really. its only 1 hr 30 min from me and trevor. well lets say a hour by the way me and trevor drive. :D

socal3rdgen
03-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by 1987HondaAccord
Hey Joel, is that car that you were talking about that red one that I saw? Just curious...

are you coming to this meet.

BoredRec
03-04-2003, 07:20 AM
Well, I found out that I won't be going to Rancho Santa Margarita....now I'm headed to Anaheim again! I'll be around the area where the 57 meets the 91...so I might be able to sneak away from the family thing long enuf to see whats up.

BensAccordLxi
03-04-2003, 08:32 AM
I think you guys should have one around May 24th. I'll be in Cali on vacation and I would like to see some other peoples rides. I keep trying to do an AZ meet but no one really shows an intrest.

dohc
03-04-2003, 09:09 AM
im down for whatevers, any 3gee meet, ill be in.

socal3rdgen
03-04-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by BensAccordLxi
I think you guys should have one around May 24th. I'll be in Cali on vacation and I would like to see some other peoples rides. I keep trying to do an AZ meet but no one really shows an intrest.

i dont mind doing one then also. I just at least want to have a meet twice a year. and seeming as most off us that are in the socal area are less then a 1 1/2 hours away from a central location, thats fine with me.

socal3rdgen
03-04-2003, 10:34 AM
alright whos not speaking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know theres more ppl that want to go than this. whats up!

1. socal3rdgen
2. BoredRec
3. dohc
4. wickedaccord
5. CASH24
6. BolinkXR

loco87
03-04-2003, 11:20 AM
id go but its a 4-5 hour one-way drive for me.

dohc
03-04-2003, 01:04 PM
der be more i hope.

87AccordsterLx
03-04-2003, 08:04 PM
I can make it most likely being that its during the day. I'll be coming in my friends Probe GT though. How do you get to this Park? If its in PV then my friends will know how to get there.

dohc
03-04-2003, 09:13 PM
bring ur 3gee!

hondaaccord_86
03-04-2003, 11:46 PM
it just me or is there no address?

hey guys,
i might come, but im really not sure. whats the address of the place we are gonna meet at? maybe i should get someone's number and call them that day to let them know if im going to show or not. i went to the last socal meet but i got lost and when i actually found the place, no one was there.

-ed

btw, ill be coming from pasadena

dohc
03-05-2003, 12:11 AM
actually, the meet would be at a park. it's easy to find. ive already got a map for it from yahoo. it's right off the freeway too. if u take ur time to look at the map. u should not have a hard time finding it. i will most likely again be there before anyone. i will give joel a call when i get there. from there on, we can chit chat for a bit and whomever wants to take pics will do so. but we must hurry to the dyno. that way we can finish early and still do a lot. if we have a lot of cars (i hope) we can definately get a better deal for the dyno. i will most likely have my car dyno tuned by then, but will do a dyno run jus for the hell of it. hey joel, wat did u mean by "i see something in the future for that wickedaccord"??? got somebody to run me?? heh heh, im lookin forward to see trevors car though. he has a nice set up. good luck to everyone. here's the link

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1814+W+Harvard+St&city=Santa+Ana&state=CA&csz=Santa+Ana,+CA+92704-4729&slt=33.720963&sln=-117.892272&zip=92704-4729&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&cs=9&name=&desc=&poititle=&poi=&uz=92704&ds=n&mlt=33.732315&mln=-117.980871&mag=10&newmag=9

jon

here is the map i think. hey jon, can you direct us from taking the fwy, fwy 91, 5, 405?

87AccordsterLx
03-05-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by dohc
bring ur 3gee!

I live in Georgia now. I am just coming down for Spring Break so I'll have to come with some friends.

BOLINKXR-89LXI
03-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Its all good my frinds come we had fun at the last meet and we are going to have more fun this time I going to bring some mufflers to give away for your 3g if you show up and come see my b20a swap its cool hope to see you there

p.s socal is the man

wickedaccord
03-05-2003, 07:50 PM
if u r coming south on the 405 which is on the map. u wanna exit BEACH BLVD. on that exit u want to make a right on BEACH BLVD. now u do not want to go north on beach blvd. u want to go south to hit endinger. if u accidentally hit MCFADDEN. best to bust a bitch and go back the other way. then u make a LEFT on EDINGER. after edinger, the first light which will be NEWLAND. u'd want to make a LEFT on NEWLAND. PALOS VERDE PARK will be on the right hand side and u CANNOT miss it becuz there will be a ditch to ur left. u will reach a red light and ofcourse that street is PALOS VERDE. there is a parking lot, not very large. but judging how many ppl r going to be there. it will hold all of us. pretty much jus look at the map carefully. on the map, if u continue clicking NORTH on the map. ull eventually see the 22FWY also. the 22fwy would be best for those (if they r coming) from riverside or pomona or even arizona. it's very easy to find. which is y i chose this park anyway. but if anyone needs exact directions from their area., then feel free to email me at

[email protected]

jon

wickedaccord
03-05-2003, 07:52 PM
SO CAL IS THE MAN. im jus choosing the places.. he's really the one working everything out and organizing it. *clap clap clap*

jon

hoho1217
03-05-2003, 10:24 PM
alright whos not speaking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know theres more ppl that want to go than this. whats up!

1. socal3rdgen
2. BoredRec
3. dohc
4. wickedaccord
5. CASH24
6. BolinkXR

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

i said i was going like 3 times in this thread, lol how did u miss me =D

anyways, ya im in this too :D

BensAccordLxi
03-06-2003, 08:00 AM
Ok, so when is the meet and I'll need directions and a place to crash. I'll come down from AZ.

1987HondaAccord
03-06-2003, 03:57 PM
are you coming to this meet.

Maybe, I just don't want to spend 3 hours in the car... But i think i'll be there.

hey BOLINKXR-89LXI, I live around the block from you.

87AccordsterLx
03-07-2003, 05:40 PM
look three posts up from yours for directions.... its on the 22nd.

dohc
03-08-2003, 09:08 AM
2 weeks from now!

pimping89lxi
03-08-2003, 07:08 PM
:pimp:

Hey whats up peeps!!
Alright i feel too lazy to read back through 5 pages of info.. so whats the Final News on the So. Cal. Meet coming up?? I missed the last two and i Cant miss this one!! So whats the final word???

BOLINKXR-89LXI
03-08-2003, 10:39 PM
its all good its on the 22 dont flake out the more the maryer

BOLINKXR-89LXI
03-08-2003, 10:52 PM
87homdaaccord how far is around the block like in granada hills or close to granada hills . You should stop buy me and socal work on are cars a lot at my house on the week end where trying to get his car painted befor the meet.

socal3rdgen
03-10-2003, 12:27 AM
Maybe, I just don't want to spend 3 hours in the car... But i think i'll be there.

hey BOLINKXR-89LXI, I live around the block from you.

man what are you talking about, a three hour drive!!!! you havent drove with me and bolink yet. :lol we did a 1 1/2 drive in 1 hr last time. come buy bolinks this weekend we should be able to spray my car this weekend.

1987HondaAccord
03-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Ok, I'll be there this weekend at least. we'll have to see what the gas prices are on the 22nd

87AccordsterLx
03-11-2003, 06:24 PM
Ok, I'll be there this weekend at least. we'll have to see what the gas prices are on the 22nd

What town do you live in?

dohc
03-11-2003, 08:29 PM
gas price is 2.30

socal3rdgen
03-11-2003, 09:11 PM
What town do you live in?

10 min from me and 1 min from trevor. he lives in granada hills.

BOLINKXR-89LXI
03-11-2003, 10:53 PM
shit I think its going to rain this weekend but they have ben rong befor so lets see whats up latter in the week Iv got a lot of work to do on my car and so dose socal .

BoredRec
03-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Ack, still not sure if I can make it, won't know till I actually get down there. Joel, expect a phone call from me that day...hopefully.

socal3rdgen
03-12-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BOLINKXR-89LXI
shit I think its going to rain this weekend but they have ben rong befor so lets see whats up latter in the week Iv got a lot of work to do on my car and so dose socal .

damn it son of a bitch, rain!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey look trevor your a dx user now. fuckin post whore.

socal3rdgen
03-12-2003, 02:55 PM
by the way im starting the sign-in thread on monday march 17th.
good thing we are not having the meet this weekend cuz it might rain. :mad:

socal3rdgen
03-12-2003, 11:03 PM
mmm.....632 views and only 6 ppl.

1. socal3rdgen
2. BoredRec
3. dohc
4. wickedaccord
5. CASH24
6. BolinkXR

dohc
03-13-2003, 11:16 AM
rain or shine, im still going. :flip:

BOLINKXR-89LXI
03-14-2003, 06:04 AM
thats sucks I have a lot to do to my car and now im going to have to find time to do it during the week rain sucks

p.s socal better water proof his head lights or he will be sorry dont put them down.......

wickedaccord
03-16-2003, 03:52 PM
jus to let everyone know.. those of u coming from the 405 south and exiting BEACH BLVD. ur first turn would be to make a LEFT then a RIGHT to BEACH BLVD. it's a quick right so u cant miss it. jus so u guys dont get confused on the exit.

:bow: jon

socal3rdgen
03-16-2003, 09:02 PM
woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................i got my car painted today. it looks good. however i still have weeks of refinement to get out all the crap.

BoredRec
03-17-2003, 02:19 PM
ARGH, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it. Things aren't going in my favor time-wise, so I don't know if I'll be able to get away from my family obligations in time to go to the meet.

BOLINKXR-89LXI
03-17-2003, 09:20 PM
This has been in the works for a while tell them its inportant we need more 3g members to come thats what makes it cool and fun more people to come up with new Ideas and cool shit to see so try to come its your dudy as a 3g member to represent.

87accordlxi
03-18-2003, 04:17 PM
all the official info and sign-in for this meet is here:

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15306