PDA

View Full Version : how pissed would u b

monks
02-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Here's the situation. In the begining of last summer, some truck gave me a hit on the trunk. I got a shave trunk lid and a rust spot fixed out of the deal. I've been doing a lot of mdf work to my trunk for a custom stereo/sub enclosure. I noticed today that there was a lot of water marks on the mdf floor. I pulled all the mdf out( fully enclosed trunk). Apparently the body-shop I went to got lazy and did a hack job on the rust hole( just under the gas door). this means the time from mid-summer to now was all a waste. This sets me back some time to complete my stereo.

88LXi68
02-21-2003, 12:09 PM
damn Ryan that sucks. It looked like they had done a real nice job too. Keep an eye out for all the sand and salt getting up in there and causing more problems.

BensAccordLxi
02-21-2003, 12:12 PM
Move to AZ, you don't have to worrie about rust.

2old_honda
02-21-2003, 02:08 PM
take the car back to them and demand that they fix it right. If they refuse, report them to the BBB.

monks
02-21-2003, 07:28 PM
I know, I should demand fix, but one of my boys works in a cadilac auto-body shop so I think I'll get it done right. The other guy does all the work for torrington Honda, Figured they'd be good, wrong.