PDA

View Full Version : i got a problem

si accord
02-22-2003, 01:42 PM
well the other day i was coming down the road and this lexus pulls out in front of me, i tryed dodging him and then ran into the curb. i didn't hit it to hard but it did some damage, the radius rod once again broke on me, i fixed that problem, and now i noticed that my back passenger side wheel is leaning out just a little bit in the back. i don't know anything about rear suspension so thats why i'm asking this, whats something that i could have broke/bent to cause this. i thought maybe i just need an alignment becuz i know i do, but will this help the rear wheel, my steering wheel is like sideways when i am goin str8. please help me as soon as possible, i need to get this problem fixed, ,thanx alot

...opie

markmdz89hatch
02-22-2003, 07:36 PM
well... there's 3 pieces that you may have bent. I'm guessing that the knuckle is fine, b/c it's cast, I doubt it would bend, it'd be more like a quick snap.

It's more likely an upper or lower control arm, or even the rear trailing arm. Good luck man. If you need more info, post it up and I'll do what I can.

anchovies
02-22-2003, 08:53 PM
If you hit a curb, most likely trailing arm.

si accord
02-23-2003, 07:57 PM
how much is a trailing arm and what does it look like, i know nuthin about rear suspension

...opie

anchovies
02-24-2003, 12:14 AM
The part #19/20, below the bolt #ed 28 (i.e., where the bushing # 21 goes to). I would guess $10 at the yard if you pull it yourself.
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/catimgs/13SG70_J15.gif