PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey.. The Aftermath

Chubs87Accord
02-22-2003, 03:38 PM
to say it without words... :super:

now for the words... well that junk was mad fun... once everyone got there :lol

i think its a tie between grant and sbon for dirtiest 3g engine bay in NJ :D ..jp

whoever got pics from it post em ALL here :werd:

damn raunch i couldnt make fun of you.. you would have gotten youre homiez to sit on me :pimp: but your gf is slick so its all good :tongue:

i just remembered on the ride back home i forgot to check out smurfs led brake light and civteks h4's :banghead: ..sorry guys:sadwave:

civteck
02-22-2003, 06:32 PM
its not a 3g but whose the burnout king? that shit was fun your all good people in my book. hope to meet up again soon. hey do you all go to any e-town shows? there about in the middle of all of us. anyway all hail the b18, power of any honda is not to be messed wit. i hope grey can figure out how to put the video on here, maurice youll be jealous.

Chubs87Accord
02-22-2003, 07:18 PM
hell yeah dude.. that burn was awesome.. no e-brake and you went like about 50 ft!!! ..and you only stopped burning cause you hit your brakes so not to fly into traffic :lol that was nice.. actually, you can ask grey, there were people comin out of the diner and they were like 'yeah, woo' haha.. oh and dude, again mybad about not gettin the h4's from you.. the main thing i wanted to see before buyin was how they were "setup" like where the citty lights were placed and where you put the city lights in, like the back of the h4's.. but dude if you can snag me like a pic of the front and back of the h4's and then we can set somethin up from there or whatever

Neuspeed87lx
02-22-2003, 08:50 PM
sounds cool guys..... hey maurice .... did you have the rims i sold you on ? i wana see more pics !

djsbon
02-22-2003, 09:41 PM
yooooo. yes, it was fucking INSANE. and yeah, i agree with civteck that we should all meet up at some etown shiznizzles. and chris, i'm going to put a b18 in my car... so i can burnout like the bullocks like you. :) yeah, i hope i can get the video on herr' too... anyone that can help, PLEASE DO :) yeah, the weather wasn't working with me when i was going to take pictures... so no pictures this time. WE MUST DO THIS AGAIN. i loved it. :) MADICE! take me to the races... i'm too skerred to go by myself... :*(

Chubs87Accord
02-22-2003, 10:20 PM
wait a tick... did anyone get pics? lol... i knew i shoulda ran into walmart for a bootleg throw away cam

Chubs87Accord
02-22-2003, 10:25 PM
HOLY SHIT A THREAD AND RAUNCH HASNT EVEN POSTED ONCE YET!!! man the worlds gonna end :lol

Coroncho80
02-22-2003, 10:31 PM
Wait a freaking minute! WTF happened after I left???? I'm not the King of burnouts any more?? That can't be!

Sorry I had to leave after Grant, but this ponk ass friend of mines were a bunch of pussies! my friend with the mx-6 went to buy the boost controller, so he was freaking rushing me all the time :rant: I told him that I wasn't bringing any body with me next time. Just my girl and myself :D

Fellas, I think it was a good disent time! :super: All of yall are cool ppl. Civtek, thanks for the deal that you gave me with the short shifter bro. I appreciated it.

Turnfsurf: The CAI is looking pretty tight man. Just like I always wanted it. Your Sei is pretty clean and the engine looks too nice.

Grant, that B18 swap that you did on your car is very impressive, keep up the good work man! :flip: BTW, congrats man. That is a pretty good looking girl you got there!

Chubby! Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Nice blazer? :D You're a cool guy man!

Smuffy Smuf: I will get ya next time bro. I think you were praying the whole week for rain, huh? well, next time I WILL KICK YOUR ASS! :lol Nice accord man. You're also a pretty cool guy. Oh yeah, thanks for not making up with your friend there ok! :flip:

Hey Grey (DJSBONE) hit me up one of this days so we can take a spin around Delaware Ave. You will love it. Just make sure you go when you finish your swap. I wouldn't want your carb to bust on you when 5 cops are following you in Delaware Ave hahahaha. J/K man. Your Pops is a pretty cool guy. It was nice that you guys made it :super:

I think if the weather would of been better, we would of have 10 times more fun . Well, lets save our energies for the Flip Up meet in CT! Now that's gonna be the BOMB! and I will promise that my car will be ready and spankin' shiny; not like today :D

Gay.......... Sorry I mean Grey; Make sure you post those videos! if you don't know how to do it, ask somebody here. But I wanna see who took off my Crown of "King of the burn outs!" hahaha

Out!

djsbon
02-23-2003, 11:45 AM
everyone calls me GAY and they think they're oh-so-funny. well, cingo tu madre. ;)

yeah, i as just yankin' yer chain there, sa..... :)

and for the video shizo, i'm still trying to find out how to transfer it onto my computer.

Chubs87Accord
02-23-2003, 05:30 PM
GOOMBA! took ya long enough to post haha...

oh and grey, if you connect the thing to the thing, and the other end of the thing to the other thing, then open the thing, and make it do the thing to put it on the thing so everyone can see the damn thing it should work, haha

Grant2k
02-23-2003, 06:13 PM
ok, i'm back. yeah, the meet was good once i finally found it! after i ended up not being able to turn around till i got to Newark and getting stuck in traffic going back west... it's all good though. it's too bad the weather sucked but we will have another meet over the summer for just us Jersey guys on a NICE DAY and it'll be sick. so what did i miss after i left?

and my girlfriend never opened her hood, so you can't give me the messiest engine bay award yet.

overall, a good time, and i want pictures.

Oh yeah. THANK YOU PRAVEEN FOR THE CARBURATOR! this dude gave me his old carb for free! HE'S AWSOME!

Chubs87Accord
02-23-2003, 07:18 PM
haha true... the weather wasnt too bad.. at least the rain let up givin us a chance to check out the cars.. i should have stunned you all with the wonders of teh super stock blazer :D:lol

Coroncho80
03-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Yo, they closed our thread! hahaha and all thanks to all of you post whores! :flip:

Chubs87Accord
03-03-2003, 05:33 PM
*aherm*... pot... kettle

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-03-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted byCivictec
do you mean youll take the car to buy or race? ill smoke you if your talkin bout racin!!! blowin smoke motorsports 4 life

I'll take you! You civic is slow! Must be a jersey crew! I'll let my friends B17 take ya!! cause againts my car! NOT!

Coroncho80
03-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Yall, check this out! Lets take all the action there! :D

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=157645#post157645

civteck
03-06-2003, 10:51 PM
why did this tread die again? oh well, anyone ready for a civic si? oh sorry i mean psi?