PDA

View Full Version : New here, great site, but where are the pictures?

abvddon666
12-09-2018, 06:23 AM
Hello, my name is Zach. I drive a 88 Accord DX that is the classic gold/bronze color. I love it. And this website has got me thinking. But I just have one question, when I go to a post that is a DIY or anything for that matter there is not one photo that is still available. Is this site just dead? Did modification on classic cars just die?

Oldblueaccord
12-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Hello, my name is Zach. I drive a 88 Accord DX that is the classic gold/bronze color. I love it. And this website has got me thinking. But I just have one question, when I go to a post that is a DIY or anything for that matter there is not one photo that is still available. Is this site just dead? Did modification on classic cars just die?

Most people hosted there photos for free on Photobucket. When it changed to a pay systems the photos got lost. If you see a thread bump it and we all can see what we can do to get pictures to you.

blkcaht
12-13-2018, 01:10 PM

Nah- we still chilling! 3gee forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tad70
12-22-2018, 12:26 PM
my 89 LXi 9323