PDA

View Full Version : Neone With Lx-i Leather?

HondaBoy
02-23-2003, 09:18 AM
i have seen leather in the SE-I, but the weird thing is i saw an LX-I with leather. is this uncommon? maybe its like my '02 accord. it says EX, but its actually an EX-L. maybe this car was a LX-IL? dont know, but want to know if neone has an LX-I with stock leather.:confused:

guaynabo89
02-23-2003, 03:01 PM
Leather was an option for the lxi sedan. I've seen a couple of lxi's at the junkyard with leather.

2Fast_Fiero
02-23-2003, 03:14 PM
Have you even thought that the owner MIGHT have put leather in? My brothers accord is an LXi and he's getting leather put in.

Blue Impact
02-23-2003, 09:39 PM
I don't think any LX-i came with leather and/or whether they were optional. I have never ever seen an LX-i with leather and most of the SE-i's I've seen have leather.

socal3rdgen
02-23-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Blue Impact
I don't think any LX-i came with leather and/or whether they were optional. I have never ever seen an LX-i with leather and most of the SE-i's I've seen have leather.

well i have seen leather at the junk yard in a lx-i. even the side panels had leather. it was a option.

guaynabo89
02-24-2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by socal3rdgen
well i have seen leather at the junk yard in a lx-i. even the side panels had leather. it was a option.

Thank you.

offthahook
02-24-2003, 10:51 PM
The leather had to be dealer added or auto shop added. THE ONLY OPTION ON OUR CARS WHEN NEW WAS TRANSMISSION TYPE. However, many dealers added moonroofs to the coupes and HB's. I would assume some dealers prolly added leather as well, just to make more $$$. When I worked at Honda, they would add leather once and awhile to a car. Then, double the cost that the vendor charged the dealer. Se'i's and SE's were the only USDM cars to have "Honda" leather. It sucked, too. Upholstery shops can add leather though, and they can do a good job.

Grant2k
02-25-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Blue Impact
all of the SE-i's you've seen have leather.

bobafett
02-25-2003, 02:57 PM
hhehehe lol...

some of the lx-i's i have seen have aftermarket mufflers, was that an option? :rolleyes: