PDA

View Full Version : ****Somebody Please Help Me****

89AccordLXI666
02-23-2003, 09:49 AM
Ok.. I have an 86 Accord LX and I have a hole or leak on the pipe next to the cat converter, and what I need to know is what is the diameter of the stock pipe, cuz I a going to buy a flex pipe to go over the stock pipe, and I heard it was 2 and a qaurter that I would need to go over the stock on, but not sure... so If anyone could give me the right diameter so that I can get the right size Flex pipe that would be great... Thanks Guy's Lataz :super:

slammedLXI
02-23-2003, 02:02 PM
crawl under there and measure it...

Mike's89AccordLX
02-23-2003, 02:04 PM
It's 2.25". Hey any luck with finding me an armrest pad? Thanks

guaynabo89
02-23-2003, 03:14 PM
Stock exhaust diameter is not 2 1/4. I think th e stock size is more like 1 3/4, but yeah measure to know for sure.

89AccordLXI666
02-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Ok thanks guy's 4 the info... Hey Mike's89AccordLX... I haven't had such luck due to the bad snow storm we recently had in New England... I do intend on still looking for you once the weather melts some of the snow away.... I will keep an eye out for you..... The point of me asking the question about the diameter was cuz my driveway is wet and a little slushy so I thought I'd ask some 1 who may know the answer cuz I don't have the opertunity to crawl underneith the car, cuz of the weather and I just wanted to get an answer ro better prepair myself so I can buy the flex pipe.... Thanks Guy's. :-)

Mike's89AccordLX
02-24-2003, 08:41 AM
That's cool dude. I just haven't had any luck at all in finding one around here. I thought the pacesetter piping was stock size. So I thought it was 2.25".

89AccordLXI666
02-25-2003, 07:43 AM
I just desided to get the muffler repair kit shit and see if that works..... I'm giving that a shot and see what happens, if not I'll just go and get a flex pipe... I'll let you know how it turns out guy's... if there are any comments about the muffler repair stuff, let me know... someone told me it would work good, buty not sure. I'm willing to give it a try... Thanks again guy's 4 the info.. :-) Lataz