PDA

View Full Version : GA Meet... is it ever going to happen?

87AccordsterLx
02-24-2003, 11:44 AM
:D Ok guys... there is a 3g's club building in the Kennesaw Area and the weather is shaping up little by little. I say we start up another meet and shoot for a large turnout. 5-8 cars would be nice. 10 would be even better. Who in the ATL area would be interested in showing up to a meet in the begining of June? If you think that you could possibably make it even post and let us know that your here. If we can get everyone to just be acknoledged we can see how many 3g's we have in the area. If you AL/TN guys want to get in on this please post as well. More specific 411 will come as June comes closer.

c20v6turbo3rdgen
02-25-2003, 09:44 AM
Hey all this is David, I am the guy that is starting this whole 3GA Creations club "3rd Gen Accord Creations" I have 4 people that are in it and I am expanding more and more when I see and meet new people everyday. I am looking for the deep down true 3rd gen people out there....I want to prove and show everyone that we are not just "The older imports that can't do anything" from Import Tuner Our 3rd Gens blocks and body styles started this whole thing. I am tired of all these CRXs, Civics, and Del Sols thinking that they are the shit.. SOMEONE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!

88accordlxcarb
02-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Early June would be great. Count me in.

PM me or IM me on AIM would be best if you want to chat about it.

SMITHACCORD*&
02-25-2003, 03:59 PM
I am in man lemme know i live n kennesaw bro. Lets smoke these little biatches in civics.

87AccordsterLx
02-25-2003, 08:22 PM
Smith Accord!!! What color is your 3g? Is it a coupe or Sedan? Also what mods do you have? I have seen a few fixed up 3G's around town but I never get to talk to the owners. I saw a tan one yesterday that had rims and might have been lowered... I'm the only one so far thats in Kennesaw (now you as well) I think David (c20v6turbo3rdgen) is like what 10-15min away? We got to meet up once but I have had so much shit to take care of that we havent gotten to meet up since then. (David did you get my last PM?) This coming weekend we should all meet up locally and then we'll do the big meet during the begining of June. Im still waiting for moonscryer, tightwhite, carlessNcareless, and Chrome_thangs to post because they are all very close to here as well. I remember there being a few other guys but I cant remember who they are... POST IF YOU LIVE IN THE ATL AREA!!!!!! If you are north of ATL then your not far from Kennesaw at all.

My AIM SN is chr0miumblue (with a zero)

87AccordsterLx
02-26-2003, 05:40 PM
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!!! JAY??? You still alive man? :D

SMITHACCORD*&
02-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Whats happenin man. Dude i am havin problems with my car if i dont rebuild my carb or somethin i am never gonna be able to go to a meet. Get on aim and talk to me accordster

87AccordsterLx
02-26-2003, 08:22 PM
done... :D JUNKYARD HERE WE COME!!!!!

inflikti0n
02-26-2003, 09:09 PM
im down
and up for a 3g club :D

87AccordsterLx
02-27-2003, 01:40 PM
:D good deal....

Chrome_thangs
02-27-2003, 03:39 PM
C-Town Represnting!
I'm down like 4 flat tires!:D
Why not earlier say around late April - Early May

87AccordsterLx
02-27-2003, 06:28 PM
we can meet up earlier if you want to get together with some of the more local people... I know that many people wont be able to make it untill early June though... so thats when we are going to make the big one. We'll get a more local one going in Mid-April though. How far is Columbus from Kennesaw?

MoonScryer
03-02-2003, 07:17 AM
Werd.
Sorry, finals are next week so I've been rather busy with the studying.

Yeah, I'm down with a meet, but you guys got to decide when. Make it happen Accordster; you started the thread, you pick the place and time :D

Now, back to my normally scheduled studying..*sigh*

87AccordsterLx
03-02-2003, 08:46 AM
:D

Chrome_thangs
03-02-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
we can meet up earlier if you want to get together with some of the more local people... I know that many people wont be able to make it untill early June though... so thats when we are going to make the big one. We'll get a more local one going in Mid-April though. How far is Columbus from Kennesaw?

I don't know? I'm going to have to find a map and see.

c20v6turbo3rdgen
03-07-2003, 07:45 AM
I don't know what has gone on since I have gone on but I am trying to find someone to make graphics for my club 3GA Creations... NATE call my cell I need to talk to you about the 2 accords that I told you about! If anyone that in interested in the club Email me at [email protected]

MoonScryer
03-07-2003, 07:19 PM
c20: just pick up the yellow pages, find a sign shop, tell them you want to buy some one color banners for a car club, and want a basic one font design...that way it will be cheap.

Or talk to Nate - www.stickercutting.com he may be banned, but he still has really good prices.

87AccordsterLx
03-07-2003, 08:14 PM
David, Nate was the guy I was telling you about.... we should get them from him.... :)