PDA

View Full Version : tunedhonda Vancouver meet

88Ex-i
02-24-2003, 04:21 PM
this is for any accords that are in the Vancouver area, or anyone that wants to make a trip up this way, there is a tunedhonda meet on the 16th of March........there will be more than just accords there, but pretty much all Honda's. VAC'ers will be there too, so heres the info and link to the thread on the tunedhonda board..........

Date: March 16th, 2003
Place: BCIT (Staff Parking Lot P7)
Time: 12pm
Plans: Meet and talk for an hour or two then go our own ways or if you guys are interested then go on a lil cruise!! This meet is also in association with RevScene.net, so expect quite a few of RS members there as well.

I will be selling tunedhonda.com t-shirts at the meet, only $20. So bring $20 if you guys want a shirt. I will be giving out tunedhonda.com decals out to those that need em, thanks guys!!! Hope to see alot of you there!!!!

Here is the BCIT Campus Map, Staff Lot P7 is located in between all the red buildings !!!!

http://www.tunedhonda.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=516

GreenMachine
02-25-2003, 09:26 PM
I'll be there

88Ex-i
02-25-2003, 10:40 PM
yes, so will I. Also, too anyone reading the info I put up on here, I'm not the one selling the tunedhonda stuff. I just took that info from the thread i linked to. Didnt want to have people think I was selling the shirts.

88Ex-i
02-27-2003, 06:23 PM
edit: The date and location has been changed so I have now updated it......