PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!: MY window don't work either!

sanjay
02-25-2003, 04:19 AM
Hey fellas,

I'm driving along the other day. When i used my drivers side power window, it scratched on the way up. as it came up, the bastard window scratched my tinting. I let this go. I relaxed. Later that day, the bastard window further scratched when i tried to fix it. Now the tinting is officially f^ckked!

Basically, this is now my problem. I took off the tinting. I took apart my door except i encountered the same problem as the other guy (i forget his name) with the window problem. Except, my windows are power windows.

I have no idea how to fix it. I tried to fix the bastard, but somehow the power cable is too short, and I can't operate the driver's side window anymore!!!

Should I just get a professional to look at it?

I also gotta pay an extra $35 to get my window retinted.
What a bastard window.

In addition, my drainage thingies for my sunroof are clogged, and I have no idea how to un-clogg them properly. Perhaps Joe can rewrite the how-to, or add a how-to for dumbasses?

So, not only is my bastard sunroof rusty, it is leaking. Leaking so much that I have water in the car, because the drought here where I live, decided to break, and the rain has been coming down in bucket loads.

Holy F6ck am I pissed off with my 3G!

Also, there's rust everywhere and my sound system is getting crappy (in my opinion). I can't be bothered getting keyless anymore, I lost my job cause I didn't care about it enough. University starts this week.

I'm poor. My tires are pissing me off, i think i have valve leaks.
My car smells like mildew cause of the water inside.

I lost my honda badge the other day, because I cut and polishsed the front, and accidently took some sticky bit away.

There's a huge dent in the front which cost $120 to fix, and I can't be bothered fixing it up. People think I purposely de-badged the car.

I have an auto, and manuals are really fun to drive, especially my girlfriends 2nd gen lude.

the driver's side window will not close properly.
I need help, with the drivers side window. Someone please help!

FUc&ked up life @ the moment,
sanjay

ACCORD EX
02-25-2003, 01:21 PM
well man i am really sad to hear all that happening to your car ! anyway the reason you have a leaky sunroof is the drain holes are plugged as you said ! i would try using compressed air ( at any tires shop )
about the windows i have no idea's! sorry man ! you can try sillicone spray but i don't think that's the problem ! :(

MIKE

AZmike
02-25-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by sanjay

There's a huge dent in the front ... People think I purposely de-badged the car.

Hey, me too. The damage did help keep the price down when I bought it though.

sanjay
03-02-2003, 04:58 AM
Hey fellas, thanks for the positive reply.
I was so pissed off that day. I'm alright now.
Things are okay. I took off the scratched tint part, so it's only my driver's side window that isn't tinted. I reckon its better cause in the past, I've had to wind down that window so much at night, cause I couldn't see shit!
the Window will hopefully be fixed on wednesday.
I fixed my sound system up. It pumps once again! YAY!
the car is running really nicely at the moment, it is a pleasure to drive around in it.
I bought a 2nd hand tyre (that was brand new!!!1) for $40 australian ($20 american) i'm so happy!@
life is good at the moment.
I'll see you blokes soon,
later,
sanjay

87accordlxph
03-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Hey dude
I like your car, super clean ride! but your driver's side is on our passenger's side and vicey versa.
j/k
I know you guys drive on the opposite side of the highway while we drive on the "right" side :D

-Mike