PDA

View Full Version : Good ideo for your sedan peepz

87accordHB
02-25-2003, 08:45 AM
THIS IS NOT MY WORK!!! AGAIN, I DO NOT CLAiM THIS, i just found it on cardomain.com

if this is one of the 3geez members car , awsome job.

Stereo in a sedan at Cardomain.com (http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=3625&page=1)

Defiant[YD]
02-26-2003, 01:04 PM
damn, i like his trunk set up. very very stock like. damn, i want my trunk to look like that but i'm not too good with fiberglass stuff.
i like pearldrops trunk setup too.

87accordHB
02-26-2003, 02:44 PM
which one...the one he had in his caddy? now that was NICE! i wonder how he has it set up or gonna have it set up in his lude when its finished.

Defiant[YD]
02-26-2003, 04:23 PM
i dunno which car it is, prolly the accord.
it had the plexiglass on the back, and on the bottom.
i saw a pic of it in a thread in the pic's section i think?
man, that was nice.
but i think he had to get rid of the spare right? so thats kinda the only downside to that setup. but damn, i would do that if i knew how.

87accordHB
02-26-2003, 08:13 PM
i dunno which one your talking about..i dont remember seeing his accord. lol. yah i want to start working with plexiglass and fiberglass here soon, looks fun

Grant2k
02-27-2003, 04:19 PM
that was his Cadillac. anyway, i am really impressed with how clean that car was. the install looked very proffessional and not at all gaudy or asking to be stolen. i am not a fan of filling your trunk like that and ruining the usefullness of the flip down seat, but i did like that setup. i am going to move my subs to smaller boxes on opposite sides of my trunk so i can use my trunk and fold down seat again.

Defiant[YD]
02-28-2003, 08:25 PM
hell yah, that setup in the cadillac was very nicely done.
man, i wish i live near him so i can just message him to come down anytime i need help. hehe

hey, i didn't know u could fold the seats down on the accords can you???????
cuz that would mean that i didn't have to spend 2 hours trying to get the damn wire from my HU to my trunk!!!

Coitis1
03-01-2003, 11:48 AM
i dont' think all the 3 geez had flip down back seats. anyways, that accord in the link is off the hook. i love that he was able to keep the stock look, especially with the trunk and that little trick w/ the headunit. why couldn't that be done in a couple?

Swan
03-07-2003, 05:47 PM
that is similar to what I am going to do, except I'm actually gonna do away with my spare... I'm gonna use that space to make a box, about 25x25x9, then cut out the area behind the armrest(that hard metal piece), and make a port out of it...then, I'm gonna make the box, and the place for my amps the same height (add 2 inches, since the space is 7 in. high)....the only problem with that is, how can I cover up the sub without it affecting the performance??