PDA

View Full Version : Oregon and SW Washington 3Geez

Bobs89LXi
05-27-2002, 04:01 AM
I have noticed that since we have moved to our new location that there are a few new Oregon faces, along with some old familiar ones (hey Akuma, Goldy). I was thinking that we should have an Oregon meet. I was thinking that Eugene would be a good central location, that way guys such as Akuma don't have to drive as far. Besides I have family in Eugene and I am always looking for a good excuse to head down there. :D However, if you would like to hold it in Portland instead, that would be fine. All you Oregon guys check in and let me know what you think.

bobafett
05-27-2002, 08:19 AM
well i am not in oregon, but i am damn close, and i would love to come to a meet and check out all your cars!!!!! lmk if something gets firmed up!

Bobs89LXi
05-27-2002, 09:37 AM
We'll post here when we get something firm. By the way, where do you live, bobafett?

dj99
05-27-2002, 10:02 AM
I live in extreme North Portland, i.e. SW Washington!

jaccord87lxil
05-27-2002, 05:40 PM
hey that sounds good but after you look at my
car you will laugh. its not the best car in the world
anyways eugene sounds nice!! hopefully i wiill
have my rims by that time(doubt it though)
Joe

Bobs89LXi
05-27-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by jaccord87lxil
hey that sounds good but after you look at my
car you will laugh. its not the best car in the world
anyways eugene sounds nice!! hopefully i wiill
have my rims by that time(doubt it though)
Joe

Hey, it's cool that your car isn't perfect. We all have a "work in progress". There is always something new we would like to do with our Accords. So, don't feel as if it has to be perfect to go to a meet. I would like to set up a meet soon, while the weather is cooperative. I would like to get everyone's input as to possible dates and locations. I would also like to invite you folks from SW Washington to come along. The more people we get, the better it is. I have been to a few NW meets and I can tell you they are a great way to meet local 3Geez members and see their rides up close and personal. :D

86AccordLxi
05-27-2002, 07:08 PM
Yes! An oregon meet is a GREAT idea...since some of us have parents who won't let us drive to Seattle for a meet (grr). Eugene or P-town would be great!.

Alex

bobafett
05-27-2002, 11:26 PM
yeah i live in longview, which is about 50 minutes north of ptown.... i would be into a meet sometime this summer, just make sure we plan a date a few weeks ahead, so i can get off work!

Akuma
05-28-2002, 10:16 AM
Eugene rocks.... lets meet there

Just an Update... I'm most likely going to be moving back up to Roseburg for a while so Eugene will only be like 50 minutes away.. so i could meet there all the time... and Oly would be closer too.. so the next NW 3geez meet would be closer too...

Akuma
05-30-2002, 10:34 AM
OK since nobody else wants to help... lets decide where we should do this.. if its going to be in eugene we need to make it a place right off of I5, i dont really know how to get around that much in Eugene. I say we shoot for sometime later in June, im real busy at the moment... like the 22nd thats a Saturday.. thats not a for sure date but thats an example...

whoever thinks that they can make it, please reply... i say if you live less than 100 miles away, and you dont come.. you suck!

If you live farther away and you do come, then you can give shit to anyone that lives closer and didn't come... :)

Akuma

jaccord87lxil
05-30-2002, 11:03 AM
eugene sounds nice. maybe we can meet behind gateway mall
i think thats an appropriate place because its big. just suggesting.
hopefully i can make it i just dont know where my car is.
joe

bobafett
05-30-2002, 01:27 PM
i think 22nd could work if i can get off work... i am gonna be in disneyland from 26th-1st... so i cant do it the next week..

-chris

Bobs89LXi
05-30-2002, 05:33 PM
The 22nd would be good. I also agree that Gateway Mall is an excellent choice, since it is right off the freeway.

Akuma
05-30-2002, 09:02 PM
well shit... i cant do it the 22nd, my wife has birthday plans for me that weekend... so we will have to have it to do it not the following weekend but the weekend after that... soo July 6th.. thats just when I can make it... you guys can do it on the 22nd if you want to still.. I just wont be there to make fun of the 4x4 Accord... also this means that it gives everyone LOTS of time to plan this thing...

Akuma

Bobs89LXi
05-31-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Akuma
I just wont be there to make fun of the 4x4 Accord...

That's right...............I can take speed bumps without even flinching. :p

goldyaccord
06-02-2002, 08:09 AM
Ha ha ha ha.

Bob, i'm about an 1 1/2 from eugene. I'm up for a meet. :)

this coming weekend i'm supposed to head up to seattle to meet up with my sis. She's had her birthday and is flying up from Phoenix, AZ to see some of her old freinds.

Josh

Darkside
06-03-2002, 02:39 PM
I'm a 3Geez memeber living in Eugene and the gateway mall can definetly hold all the cars in th e lot but, Many peoples cars have been broke into there (mainly at night). If there is anything I can do to help let me know. We could reseve a spot at Armitage park on the Willamette river. If you guys would like a natural background for pics. If any Eugene locals want to meet up before the BIG meet e-mail me at [email protected] Peace Out Josh

87AccordChik
06-03-2002, 05:06 PM
a meet sounds like fun guys! my car is kinda crappy right now but hopefully i will get to working on it before then so it won't be entirely stock...LoL....but hey i will see if i can go......Trista

Bobs89LXi
06-03-2002, 05:20 PM
I have been to Armitage a few times. I grew up in Harrisburg, and we used to go swimming there quite a bit.

Darkside
06-03-2002, 07:08 PM
I belive that it runs 75 to reserve a spot there. If we get enough feedback we can take a poll or something. Keep me posted Josh

Darkside
06-03-2002, 07:09 PM
That last message was to be titled Cost of Armittage park. opps
signed dumbass

Jerren
06-03-2002, 07:14 PM
hey alex didnt we use to chat via aim? ne who im via 3geez messenger because i probably wont be checking this thread any more.

Akuma
06-12-2002, 10:07 AM
Well, Im all moved and stuff now. So I am up for a meet whenever. I have every Saturday off I believe. So lets start throwing some dates around here.

June 29?
July 6?
July 13?

those dates are fairly far away.. so it gives everyone time to get off from work or whatever.

Akuma

86AccordLxi
06-12-2002, 03:01 PM
Personally, the 13th is the best day for me...but that's sooooo far away. The 29th i'm going to PIR (Portland International Raceway) with my dad for the Tri-club track day where he'll be driving (woohoo). The 6th i'm with family (well...gf's family but close enough :) ). So the 13th works best for me.

Alex

Akuma
06-15-2002, 08:25 PM
hello.. did everyone in oregon die or something...

Darkside
06-17-2002, 06:24 PM
Here in Oregon the 13th sounds great. But I would still like to know where everyone wants to meet and what about pictures a senic background would be nice. Well If you tell me where you want to meet I can get some signs up. (I work at Kinkos).Do we have any Idea how many people will show up? Please keep me posted.

pearldrop
06-19-2002, 09:13 AM
Magical Minis is holding the one of the biggest car shows of the year in Salem on June 29 if anybody wants to go. I think I will be there to show my girlfriends Prelude. I just thought I would throw that out for you guys. I don't know where in salem it is, I am just rolling down with Sittin' Pretti. I am sure anybody who wants to go can find it by doing a search for Magical Minis or Drop Zone (the name of the show). Her prelude is hard to miss, it is a red '93 with hot pink primer spots all over it (where stuff was shaved) and airbags.:pimp:

Mike89Accordcom
06-19-2002, 01:35 PM
Hey pearl who wants to see a lude all primered up, jeez. That is what I call tacky you punk. :flip: :flip: :barf:

dj99
06-19-2002, 05:55 PM
Here are a few reasons to go to the magical minis show in Salem:

http://www.partypage.net/Jwet_t/

:p :bow:

86AccordLxi
06-29-2002, 03:11 PM
Ok...so what's happening with the oregon meet? Anybody decide any dates or anything. I'm thinking that next weekend would be good time to have it. Location?: I'd say maybe the gateway mall in Eugene since it's really easy to find and a central location. Any other ideas? (dates or locations?).

Alex

Bobs89LXi
06-29-2002, 04:29 PM
I would go for that, since I'll be in Eugene next weekend anyway. :p

86AccordLxi
06-30-2002, 04:38 PM
Sweet...I'm in, and Bob's in....anyone else? Come on guys....

Alex

Akuma
07-05-2002, 12:49 AM
im in