PDA

View Full Version : What's the relationship between Facebook 3Geez page and this site ?

AC439
08-21-2019, 02:47 AM
I'm just wondering.... It seems like a very different demographic over there.

Fixedit
08-21-2019, 05:01 AM
You know, I’m not really sure. I think the fb page is probably what a lot of people find first, or the only thing they find for a long time. A lot of fb group members are probably lurkers on the forum, as I don’t see nearly as many posts here compared to the group page. We always try to guide people to the forum though, a lot of questions that get asked on the page are answered here on the forums.

BITESIZE
08-21-2019, 07:13 AM
It is a different world. Facebook is more common for the younger crowd. I would rather come here then facebook.

AC439
08-21-2019, 08:04 AM
I joined the FB group but don't really like it, maybe its the younger crowd culture I don't related to or understand. I only check it when I have nothing else better to do.

I remember seeing someone posted just got a low miles Accord. Instead of happy for him, most attacked and said the odometer was rolled back etc. I don't quite understand how this can be encouraging but instead only to pour cold water and put sourness on the new member.

BITESIZE
08-23-2019, 11:57 AM
I saw that too. What a bunch of haters.

Fixedit
08-23-2019, 03:55 PM
Yeah I seriously don’t get that kind of behavior. It can definitely be fowl over there. I wish the forum was as active as the page, but not with people who behave like that.

A18A
08-23-2019, 04:58 PM
It is a different world. Facebook is more common for the younger crowd. I would rather come here then facebook.

I agree 10000%. I miss the forums & would prefer to see more life on here, but I'm also guilty of being more active on the fb group than I am here lol

AC439
08-24-2019, 03:00 AM
I too wish the forum is more active. In here, we have focused topics and civilized discussion.

99% of the time, I access the forum on a computer. When I do that, I am focus and serious.