PDA

View Full Version : How do you get plastic things off!

InfinityAudioLXi
02-26-2003, 06:24 PM
Hey Guys I noticed that a lot of people have been painting the little plastic thingys on the interior(like the heater vents, the housing thing for the odometer, the door handle peices). I was wondering how to get the heater vents that are the outer most on the dash out. I do not know how! I tried pulling and prying and all it does is piss me off:mad: Please someone help! Also I have had a problem with the center vents and the little piece of plastic that is below the heater controls. Please help!

AccordEpicenter
02-26-2003, 10:44 PM
the side vents on the dash come off by taking a flat screwdriver and prying gently until the pop off... the screwdriver goes in the bottom and you take the handle of the screwdriver and pry down (pushing the handle to the floor direction) and they should come off. I really am not sure about the center vents but i think they are different

SiR
02-27-2003, 05:31 AM
Only the passanger side vents can be taken off by prying it or by pushing it out through the glovebox. The center vents and driver vents can only be taken out by taking the driver dash off it. You have to remove all the buttons and panels on the black dash to reveal screws. Two other screws are on the top by the front windshield, your going to have to take the panel off that too to get to the screws.