PDA

View Full Version : Really Pissed!

mag_pbg
02-27-2003, 05:28 PM
WEll anyways I get out of school walk to my car and notice the door is open so I look in and my fucking cd player is gone!! And to top it all off, all of my CDs were gone too, I had like 20 burned CDs that took me almost two years to collect! So I go and tell my principle, and he is like well we can't really do anythign abotu it since we don't have cameras in the parking lot(even though they are all over the damn school) well anyways im pissed so pissed that I punch my car and put a small dent in it, and start cussing a storm infront of my sister! Anyways long storie sgort im pissed.

Blue Impact
02-27-2003, 05:54 PM
Man, that sucks. Let's hope whoever stole your deck tries to install it and gets shocked or something.

netfreak
02-27-2003, 06:48 PM
You need a security system. The 3g accord is incredibly easy to break in to. I remember I was once at home waiting for a towing company to call me so I could meet them at my car to unlock the door. After a couple hours I phoned them and found out the guy had just "unlocked" the door and towed it without my key. Can't say I was really surprised to hear how easy it was...

dXsquared
02-27-2003, 06:54 PM
it took me about three minutes to get into mah car with a fuckin COAT HANGER!

Travis

Blue Impact
02-27-2003, 07:15 PM
Even if you get a security system, it's not much help when you're in class. Nobody gives a damn if a car alarm goes off in the school parking lot if it's not their car. Well, I agree with the other guys. 3G Accords are easy to break into and even if you have an alarm system, real car thieves won't have trouble getting into your car either. You can trust me on this one cuz my friend got his 5G Accord stolen from in front of his house and he has a full security system too.

87AccordsterLx
02-27-2003, 07:32 PM
damn man.... I know how you feel... I had my $400 sony deck stolen in an underground mall parking lot... want to hear the best part? When my friend and I walked out of the elevator we saw the f#ckers jump out of my car and run... I was sooo pumped up with adreneline that I took off after them... no one steals my shit... I was even more pissed that they broke my f#cking window so their asses would have gotten stabed if I had my knife on me... lucky for them... Well needless to say they had a good head start on my friend and I plus they were both like 6 foot 5 and I'm 5 foot 6 so I couldnt have done anything anyways... we called the cops.. they came and took a report as well as fingerprints. Never heard from them again. I didnt expect to but hell.. I was watching the phone for a week or 2 after. F#cking theives....

Jims 86LXI HB
02-27-2003, 08:14 PM
Aw man that sucks. I've never had somethan stolen or anything, but I feel for ya. I know my next car will have a alarm, that's for sure.

johndej
02-27-2003, 08:24 PM
dude that blows. my cuz just last night got like 150 CDs and his deck stolen. they smashed his window and someone who knew him happened to drive by and see his door open and went in to tell him. he had some bad as shit that he taped live too. oh well, there were like 10 other things like that on the campus that night so i bet someone will catch the peeps.

AccordEpicenter
02-27-2003, 11:40 PM
my family has had 2 players ripped off in our own FUCKING DRIVEWAY. Both were in a civic hb and the civic has an alarm, but it never worked. I live in the suburbs too. Also, my mom took it into the city of buffalo, and these theiven bastards smashed the passenger side window and ripped out the cd deck with no faceplate, all in broad daylight. Id like to take a crowbard to these guys' heads. I swear window tint attracts thieves, do you guys have any? Ive had a system in my accord for the last almost 3 years with my pioneer deck that everybody has... im like notorious with it, but its never been broken into, ive never had anything stolen out of it. I also have no dark window tint.

ELM'sLX+CHL'sDX
02-27-2003, 11:59 PM
I understand your frustration at this predicament. I recall in High School , the advisors would drive in their golf carts policing the entire grounds, including the parking lot. They can't catch any thieves but they sure could catch people trying to leave campus.

I was elated when I sat in the advisor's waiting room and overheard that a student had put one of the golf carts in reverse. The advisor had not paid attention to drive setting and simply step on the gas. The golf car backuped into a large ravine full of ivy and garbage.

I almost died of laughter. Mind you, I was in there at the time for being consistently late to for first period. I was so notorious that I had to make a deal with my teacher to keep me in the class. Told him, wouldn't be late any more otherwise he could flunk me. Was never late again to first period, just merely absent if I thought I would have been late. LOL

Claude

P.S. Had a junky cassette deck stolen at 3Com Park watching the San Francisco Giants play against the Dodgers. I was pissed!!!!! Broken window and busted dash.

xbi0s
02-28-2003, 07:05 AM
<-- Stolen head unit, 2 amps, 3 MTX 5000 Thunderseries 12"s

Out of my driveway.. ALong with 6 others in town :( Drilled out the locks

mag_pbg
02-28-2003, 03:30 PM
I don't know if this would work but get a shaved door kit but leave the door handles on and rig a car battery to it so when ever anyone triesd to open it they get the piss shocked otu of them!

88' Accord Ltd
02-28-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by mag_pbg
I don't know if this would work but get a shaved door kit but leave the door handles on and rig a car battery to it so when ever anyone triesd to open it they get the piss shocked otu of them!

If I did that I could totally see myself grabbing the handle forgetting about what i did! :eek:

pimp86LX
03-02-2003, 11:01 AM
yur gunna love this

my STOCK 88 4runner tape deck was stolen! (we called it "yee ole spark-o-matic")
HAHAHAHHAH hell i'd give it to them if they had of asked

:lol

TJ89Accord
03-02-2003, 01:32 PM
I had like 100-150 cds stolen out of my car and all I did was run into a store for like 3 minutes. I didn't realize it until I was down the road already and went to switch CDS. That sucked. At least I have a cool friend that let me borrow his CDS for like 2 weeks, so that I can burn them all :). That took forever lol. I had an alarm with a prox sensor too, but I didn't arm it because I was just runnin into the store to get a water. But it was an alarm that armed automatically. They must have just made it.

tim

Neuspeed87lx
03-02-2003, 07:32 PM
you can get those alarms that page you when the alarm is set off.... ive "broken" into my 3g like 3 times when i locked the keys in the car ... and it only takes like 2 min

A20A1
03-03-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
it took me about three minutes to get into mah car with a fuckin COAT HANGER!

Travis

My friend recently locked his keys in the car so I popped out the window trim and found a cardboard backing from a computer cable package... i rolled it up and pushed the latch down to unlock the door.
Took me more then 3 minuets though :(