PDA

View Full Version : Hey mike89lxi

Chris86Lxi
05-27-2002, 05:11 PM
Hey man. I just wanted to say what's up. I saw you this weekend down at "The Strip" down at the lake this weekend. It was on Fri. night. I just wanted to say that your car looks hella good man. I love the wheels. I saw you get in and i was gonna say hi but you hurried off and i was in my buddies truck anyways. Oh well. I live in KC and was just down for the Big Memorial weekend.
Nice ride man!

Chris

AccordChemist
05-27-2002, 07:23 PM
hey whats up...yea i was down there for a while chillin..did you have your car down there? what was your buddy drivin, i might have seen it...there was hella tight cars on the strip as always, a bunch of new ones since last year. so you were just down for memorial day weekend? you and your buddies should at least come down to the strip on 4th of july weekend....im usually up at the lake every weekend unless i got something better to do....
mike

Chris86Lxi
05-28-2002, 03:24 PM
I was in my buddies 2000 S-10. With some mods done to it. It was black. It sucks b/c right before we left KC my fuckin brakes went out. They started smokin so i fixed them yesterday when i got back. I really really really wanna come down 4th of July weekend b/c there will be so many tight cars and hella fuckin people there since it's thurs. We should meet up then man. I can almost guarantee i will go but i wanna go with someone with a phat boat but i don't know many people with one. Maybe you and your buddies do?:D Anyways, i'll post on here before the 4th to see what's up with ya man, k? I REALLY want to go to PARTY COVE. Still haven't been yet.
Latz.

Chris

marc49
05-28-2002, 06:31 PM
And once again I must say this:

"USE THE FREAKING PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM FOR ONE ON ONE CONVERSATIONS, THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!!!"

:rant: :mad: :burn:

AccordChemist
05-28-2002, 07:21 PM
okie!! :rant: :D