PDA

View Full Version : got my springs

kevin b
02-28-2003, 10:00 PM
:D I got my springs and struts today from ups. I can't wait to put them on, but I've got to wait until next sunday. it's gonna be hard to drive my car all week. I'm gonna be in salem all weekend so I wont be able to do it this weekend:crying: oh well.

86AccordLxi
03-01-2003, 12:19 AM
Come out to the drags tomorrow at woodburn!! I'm going with my girlfriend. $10 to watch, i think $25 to race but I'm not sure. The weather should be decent.

Alex

Mike89Accordcom
03-03-2003, 12:43 AM
That's sweet man. Can't wait to see.....

bobafett
03-03-2003, 12:47 AM
WTF! woodburn is open??? pir isnt open till april... :( damn it i dont want to drive that far just to lose to civics! :)

86AccordLxi
03-03-2003, 03:09 PM
PIR had a test and tune yesterday starting at 9. Not too eventful though...some 10 sec. muscle cars. Woodburn got cancelled because the track was still wet. They open this coming weekend. PIR has another test and tune on Friday at 4pm, too.

Alex

dXsquared
03-03-2003, 03:15 PM
damnit! i want a dragstrip! we have an oval track.. but thats no fun!

Travis

Jims 86LXI HB
03-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by kevin b
:D I got my springs and struts today from ups. I can't wait to put them on, but I've got to wait until next sunday. it's gonna be hard to drive my car all week. I'm gonna be in salem all weekend so I wont be able to do it this weekend:crying: oh well.

Springs:huh: , what exactly did you buy? I thought your trying out that ebay setup coilovers with struts. Did you get something else, just the coilovers or maybe just springs? If you bought that coilover w/strut setup, I sincerly hope you did not waste your money. Poor performing struts are such a waste on a 3g.

kevin b
03-05-2003, 12:49 AM
:) yeah, I did buy that coilover and strut set up on e-bay. I hope I'm not wasting my money either. how ever coilovers are the way I wanted to go, and If(or when) I need to buy new struts i.e. something(koni or blisten)revalved to give me the better performance later than I didn't pay very much for the struts that I just bought. besides I'm mostly going for the look right now, I'm not going to auto x the accord for a little while, and the drive to work only takes 10 min.
It's still really exciting for me though:D

kevin b
03-05-2003, 12:57 AM
I was thought about trying to go to woodburn this weekend but I knew my mom would get pissed If, on the weekend I came over to visit, I all of the sudden said " gotta go to the races, see you next time I come down". didn't see that conversation going well.
plus I wasn't really sure where woodburn was until I saw the sign on the way home