PDA

View Full Version : clear exterior lights

hatrick6
03-01-2003, 10:43 AM
ok, so i have an '89 accord lxi, does anyone know where i can get clear signal lights or clear sidemarker lights to replace the amber ones on my car? cause i really hate that color.:rant:

MrBen
03-01-2003, 11:28 AM
Make them yourself. Search the board.

88accordlxi
03-01-2003, 01:12 PM
:stick: ever think of the how to section?

xbi0s
03-01-2003, 01:50 PM
:stupid: :stick:

Sorry, had to. :)

Tim Yoak
03-01-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by xbi0s
:stupid: :stick:

Sorry, had to. :) the front ones can eaisily be made from smoked plexiglass, or even a piece that covers the amber lens, then you wouldn't need an orange bulb to be legal

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-01-2003, 07:34 PM
sorry dude, nobody sells em for our 3g's. you gonna have to make them yourself. you'll find a lot of knowledge in the how-to's section. a lot of stuff to fit our cars is made by hand and imagination. do a search.
ALSO, WELCOME, HAVE FUN, STAY COOL and dont major ricey. that doesn't seem to go over to well here.

Burn rubber 3g style!!!
-Nolan

Tim Yoak
03-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by 89accord_lxi_coupe
sorry dude, nobody sells em for our 3g's. you gonna have to make them yourself. you'll find a lot of knowledge in the how-to's section. a lot of stuff to fit our cars is made by hand and imagination. do a search.
ALSO, WELCOME, HAVE FUN, STAY COOL and dont major ricey. that doesn't seem to go over to well here.

Burn rubber 3g style!!!
-Nolan In other words don't load up your car with A.P.C (all purpose crap) products,cover every square inch of paint with N.O.S. stickers and don't install an exaust you can put your head in. leave the rice to the civic guys, accords have class.:lol got to tell this one. I saw a civic in a parking lot that had every rice piece they make on it, almost dragging the ground, stickers everywhere, and three different sized tires and wheels. the guy even had a bumper sticker on it that said how cool he was. I'm carrying my camera with me from now on, i'm not missing another one.:lol