PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! Here is my 1988 Accord

Micah Carson
10-29-2019, 08:52 PM
Hello!

I’ve been looking at threads on this forum for the last few months since I bought my 1988 Honda Accord 2.0 Si in early August, so I thought why not become apart of it?

Im based in Perth, Western Australia, and I’m yet to see another 3rd gen accord owner, I know there are probably one or two out there, but I’m seriously convinced I’m one of the only few people to own one in WA.

I bought this car after being rear ended on the highway in my past Honda Civic, it was a complete write off but luckily I was payed out by my insurance since I wasn’t at fault (big ups to RAC).

When I was on my way to the car rental place after my crash I drove past a dealership and saw the Accord for the first time out of the corner of my eye. I pulled out my phone (Dont worry I was the passenger) and snapped a quick photo, not thinking twice about It being my next car.

Long story short, I went and looked at the car a few days later, realized how great it was and snatched it up. I’m now in the process of tinkering away at it and slowly making it more mechanically sound. I love washing it and cleaning it, there’s something satisfying about owning a 31 year old car that looks in better condition than some cars from the 2000s.

Below is some photos of it, along with a photo of what I’m working towards. I’m planning on lowering it a bit, and putting on some star sharks or some SSR’s of similar style.

Dr_Snooz
10-30-2019, 06:02 PM
Cool car. Welcome!

86ccord
12-23-2019, 01:11 PM
Nice car for sure! Welcome!