PDA

View Full Version : NJ - March?? Meet

OmEgA PuLsE
03-02-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey guys. Even tho my true love, my 89 accord lx-i, hasn't been runnin since last August, I still love accords. I deeply regret not bein able to make any of the previous meets ... so I figured why not set one up sometime soon??? If possible, I'd like to shoot for either a Friday or Saturday sometime this month. I live like 3 miles from Princeton and about 10 miles from Rutgers Univ [New Brunswick] ... errr, I live right by Smufguy. But anywho, I just wanna know if anyone's interested even tho there was just a local meet here recently. And if anyone's interested, lets set up a date.
I know the area well and I race around here alot so I know of alot of good places to meet. I was talkin to Smufguy and he suggested we hold the meet in one of Rutgers Univ's parking lots ... that shit's mad big, and @ night there's no security/cops and usually like only 2 cars parked there. Sounds good to me. Just lemme know what you guys think. I'm dead serious about meetin up, I'm willin to put forth some time into organizin this. Holla back!! :D
[Btw, check out pics of my riced out Civic [I'm broke....doin heavy work in the summer] and my bro's mustang:
http://omegapulse.s5.com/crewpics.html

Coroncho80
03-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Holy shit, another Patel! hahaha. Dude I'm down for the meet man! just let me know. So you know Smuf, huh? shame on you! Smuf patel is the gayest indian guy I've met! :flip: J/k bro.

PS. I doubt that you would get $3500 for your civic. Most of the things you've change are from a Tune-up. Like, spark plugs, oil, sprak plug wire, etc.... you get me.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-03-2003, 06:15 PM
"Patel"? Nope. I'm a Paki. Paki's aren't Patels bro, that's Indian...but my g/f is a Patel. Anywho, good to know that you'll try and make it. I know that so far you n smuf gonna try n make it there.
Also, the reason for my Civic bein $3500 isn't cuz of the major tuneup n all, but believe it or not, I ran the car's Black Book Value and I came up with $3800 for the retail private party value. The new catback is just about the only real part that comes closest to non-stock performance on there. Also Im beginning to like the car even more now so if no one buys it I don't care, I just thought keepin it @ $3500 I might sell it with some luck ... don't get me wrong, the car may not run as fast as a 3G but the shit's certaintly got potential. I personally like the car's lightweight and agility.
ANYONE ELSE DOWN FOR NJ - Meet #2????

civteck
03-03-2003, 08:22 PM
bring it down south im in

Coroncho80
03-03-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by civteck
bring it down south im in

I second that. We just had a meeting around your area, now its our turn! :D

Can some of the south jersey guys look for a nice park or something like that? Maybe your Chris or Perhaps, gay! hit us back!

PS. I was reading OmEgA PuLsE's signature again. What its up with his mod on the civic?

* Replaced/New Parts:
-carburetor
-fuel filter
-pcv wall/valve
-extension
-ignition belt
-spark plug
-spark plug wires
-distributor
-electronic distributor cap
-rotor
-Catback exhaust
-Chrome Blue Wipers
-Buick Rims
-APC Blue light Racing Pedals
-3ERacing Muffler Tip

OmEgA PuLsE
03-03-2003, 08:42 PM
I don't wanna sound picky n selffish n all but I don't wanna travel anywhere too far b/c as everyone knows, gas is F**KING EXPENSIVE right now and I don't make as much money as I used to. Also, the reason I chose somewhere in central NJ is b/c I know the area real well. Hey, who was the guy that lives in Cherry Hill??? I used to know some ppl there few years back and I used to head down there with the family alot, but personally it's too far for me.
Well then on the other hand.....I gotta be fair cuz everyone has to pay for gas as well. Aiiight....any suggestions on where to meet then?? I don't really know of any parks far south of here.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Damm I am out!! Too Bad!! I would have enjoyed kicking some Ass!! Ls/vtec Civic ass!

OmEgA PuLsE
03-03-2003, 08:46 PM
PS. I was reading OmEgA PuLsE's signature again. What its up with his mod on the civic?

What's wrong with it?? Just curious if something seems tacky or somethin [gettin rid of some damn stickers btw]. And I don't have any mods on it, they're only new and replaced parts. The car has about the speed of the stock version, I'm only shooting for looks ... but in the Summer, hopefully I'll be swappin in a VTEC B16a or somethin.

Grant2k
03-03-2003, 09:11 PM
i'll try and be there.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-03-2003, 09:12 PM
:D

civteck
03-03-2003, 11:00 PM
quot Damm I am out!! Too Bad!! I would have enjoyed kicking some Ass!! Ls/vtec Civic ass! quot hey does anyone eles smell that? i cant quite put my finger on that scent. i know iv smelled it before. kind of a fishy smell. oh well ill figure it out. as for the meet howabout englishtown or somethin. its a big area and we could do some passes. just a thought :bow: all mighty civic

OmEgA PuLsE
03-03-2003, 11:17 PM
U mean the Englishtown Racetrack? I took my dad's 02 Boxster there before and they wouldn't let me in cuz they said I needed a helmet ... even though the shit was a god damn str8 away. Anywho, I'm totally down for that ... as long as I don't have to buy a helmet ;) [btw I was thinkin bout somewhere along the shore but ... there's always more cops there and 2nd, it'll be colder... i've become like a girl in this cold weather now]

What does everyone else think? And also, we still have to decide WHEN it should be done.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-04-2003, 05:43 AM
I think I will change my nick to....Da Civic Destroyer!

Coroncho80
03-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Damm I am out!! Too Bad!!

Danm! what it sup with my buddy Mike!? he ain't coming to Jersy at all! what sup with that Mike?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-04-2003, 02:52 PM
How Am I gpnna get there? No car!!!!! :lol

djsbon
03-05-2003, 08:02 AM
yo this friday, march 7th, at 4.30pm at ATCO RACEWAY... open night or whatever. i talked to civteck and i think he's going, even though his civic may not be there.. uhh, i wreckon this could be that first march meet? and possibly make it a few times a month? :) heh. anywho, yes.. this friday. i have no work. i'm going anyway.. www.atcorace.com for directions and whatnot.. madice, if you can go, we can meet somewhere in cherry hill or some shit.. gimme a call (but not during school hours of 8.10-2.30)

word,

-grey

ps. my 4spd auto will kick all of your asses! ('cos that's probably all she'll be seeing...)

Grant2k
03-05-2003, 11:25 AM
we should shoot for a once a month thing from now on.

Coroncho80
03-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Yo, I'm working this friday bro. I'm off today and tomorrow. Then, I'll be off again next weekend.

Grant: Once a month sounds like a sweet idea to me. I'm down for that!

OmEgA PuLsE
03-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Yoooo...I'm up for that, no doubt. Meetin up once a month sounds hot. Maybe we should become a gang and call ourselves..."Akina Speedstars" or "Akagi Redsuns" :lol lol j/k j/k

Grant2k
03-05-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by OmEgA PuLsE
Yoooo...I'm up for that, no doubt. Meetin up once a month sounds hot. Maybe we should become a gang and call ourselves..."Akina Speedstars" or "Akagi Redsuns" :lol lol j/k j/k
umm.... maybe not.

Coroncho80
03-05-2003, 07:32 PM

hahaha ur nutz bro!

OmEgA PuLsE
03-05-2003, 07:55 PM
Alright guys, lets try and organize this cuz it's getting sloppy. Here's my goal: I wanna shoot for meeting up on Saturday, 22nd [March], probably @ the Englishtown racetrack. Now here's the deal, I'm trying to find some time to hit up some clubs in NYC and stay there overnight, which has to be done on a Friday since that's my only free day in the week. So if that works out, then I know I can call out of work on Saturday so I can get back from NYC on Saturday and make it to the track (or where ever) in time to meet up with everyone. I'll try and give a definite answer to it within the next *few* days. Stay tuned, guys. Lemme know what u all think

PhydeauX
03-05-2003, 07:57 PM
Why don't you wait for the next saturday (3/29) when they are haveing the honda tech thing.

andy

OmEgA PuLsE
03-05-2003, 08:01 PM
Wow, usually I don't miss hearin bout these type of events. Haven't heard of this Honda Tech Tuning thing yet tho. Can u fill me in? Sounds interesting

Grant2k
03-05-2003, 08:26 PM
http://www.etownraceway.com

OmEgA PuLsE
03-05-2003, 08:26 PM
Thanks!

djsbon
03-06-2003, 06:18 AM
i'm down with that honda thing on 032903... but what about tomorrow guys?!?! is anyone coming or is it just going to be my friend (00 si) and i? madice, i'll call you after school today or some shit before i go to the gym... but other than that i'm down for the etown meet 032903 (trying to get it stuck in my head ;))

as for the video thing on here. i get paid today, but i have a few papers i haven't handed in yet so i may or may not go today to best buy to try and figure out what the dill. uh... then whenever we all go to the track, we can have a CRAZY burnout competition :) alright?

-grey

Coroncho80
03-06-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by djsbon
i'm down with that honda thing on 032903... but what about tomorrow guys?!?! is anyone coming or is it just going to be my friend (00 si) and i? madice, i'll call you after school today or some shit before i go to the gym... but other than that i'm down for the etown meet 032903 (trying to get it stuck in my head ;))

as for the video thing on here. i get paid today, but i have a few papers i haven't handed in yet so i may or may not go today to best buy to try and figure out what the dill. uh... then whenever we all go to the track, we can have a CRAZY burnout competition :) alright?

-grey

Are you going to do a couple of burnouts!? I wanna see that :D Hit me up!

Grant2k
03-06-2003, 06:58 AM
i'm not going anywhere tomorrow. sorry guys. finishing my car comes first. it's gonna look hot the next time you see it. or at least it won't have a big different colored patch on the side. plus it's snowing like a mother right now.

Coroncho80
03-07-2003, 02:33 PM
is anybody coming to the Hot imports nite over here next saturday the 15th? a lot of ppl are going. You guys should come down too. I can meet you guys somewhere here in philly.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Hey, sounds like a great opportunity to meet up. What better time and/or place to hold a meet? What time does it start? Better put.... what time would you wanna meet up. I'm definitely interested...however I'll try my hardest to let everyone know the final plan by tomarrow night [Sat. 8]. I'll get back to ya on this shit then, aight?
...say, is there a website for it? And you say it's in Philly??? Me and my g/f have been trying to make plans for hittin up a club either in NYC or Philly Friday night so that seems convenient enuff. I'll try and spend the night @ Philly and meet u guys up w/ my g/f @ Hot Imports. Hope everything works out

Coroncho80
03-07-2003, 05:32 PM
hey man, that sounds great! its on saturday the 15th and it starts at 4 pm to 12 am. After that, we gotta hit delaware ave. Racin' nite! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! we got planty of clubs down here in philly. Specially one that its called "Egypt" on delaware ave. Make up ur mind and let us know. Some ppl from this forum are going.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Wow, dude. I'm fuckin souped as hell now. But unfortunately I wouldn't be able to stay till late Saturday night cuz my g/f's parents won't let her stay out Friday and all day Saturday...same with me + I also start working Sunday mornings. But damn, I'd love to go see this racin thing in Del Ave. Wow....well like i sed, i'll try n let u know the plan tomarrow night. GOODLUCK TO US ALL AGAIN! ;)

Coroncho80
03-07-2003, 06:55 PM
dude, just come on saturday around 4 pm or something. How far are you from philly? because all the action besides the show starts happening around 12 and on. Hit me back.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Damn...12?? According to map quest, I'm 55mi. away and about 83 min. But the thing is I'd already be somewhere in Philly b4 Saturday so I have to book a room in a hotel there somewhere. I know *IF* my plans work out, then I'll definitely be able to make it for Hot Imports but would probably have to bounce by 7 or 8 or so which sux. Still living under parents rules b/c I'm still "under their roof". But anywho, lets not get our hopes up b/c I SURE AS HELL AM!!! YAYY!! HOT IMPORT NIGHTS!! HOT ASS PHILIPINO CHICKS!!! [...maybe I *shouldn't* bring my g/f ;) ]

OmEgA PuLsE
03-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Hey guys. Sorry I'm like mad fuckin late for my response. I sed I was gonna post my answer here by last Saturday but first: I've been busy as shit with college and second:) been working. Well unfortunately I STILL don't have a 100% answer for sure but I can give you all a much better one:
I'm definitely headin out to a club Friday night (now it's confirmed) either in Philly or NYC...just gotta find a nice party in a club. Well, since I'm stayin over night, I'm gonna need some money for a hotel/motel room as well ... and those Hot Import Nights tickets are $25. I'm runnin like $100 barely in my wallet right now and I don't get paid until Saturday! Well I'll DEFINITELY be able to meet you guys up in either Philly or where ever Saturday but unfortunately not if it's @ the car show. I might just run to a club, come back around here and get a room here, run to work to pick up my money, and then head off to Import Nights str8 from there. Just incase my plans become last minute, can someone who's going to the show leave me their cell #?

Coroncho80
03-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Yo, my celly is 215-868-1464 hit me up. My name is Maurice. I will defenitely be there. I'm even thinking on puttin my rims on! :D it is gonna be a beautiful weekend! :super:

OmEgA PuLsE
03-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey, ok I just got word. Now it's 200% sure I'm goin overnight. I'm goin to a club in NYC Friday night, then gonna come back here to the central NJ area and spend the night somewhere here. Then the next day, me and my g/f will come to Philly. Unfortunately it looks like she's gotta be home by 7:30 or somewhere around then cuz of some guests comin over her house. So I'm think we should all meet up a bit earlier than the beginning of the Hot Imports show and chill for a bit, and then when the shit starts, we'll all go together...since I won't be able to stay there very long. Well lemme know when it's possible to meet up.
ANd yoooo, wtf??? No one else is coming??? I haven't gotten any other replies except from Raunchy. Btw Raunch, didn't you say there was someone else coming too? Lemme know who they are and what time we should meet up Saturday, ok? Cya this weekend!!

Grant2k
03-12-2003, 06:10 PM
i am going to be meeting up with Maurice in the early early afternoon like 1 or 2 just to pick something up, but i didn't plan on hanging around very long. we were gonna meet at his place and go to a park for some pics. if you are gonna be around that early than join in, but i wasn't gonna stay. i got lost last time i was coming home from philly so i was gonna try and do it in daylight. hahhaha. anyway, those were my plans.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-12-2003, 06:20 PM
lol. what time you meetin up? if it's too early, then i think i'll pass :sadwave:

Coroncho80
03-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Hey, Gay and accordracerlx-i are going to the show too. Saturday should be a pussy............. I mean, busy day.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-12-2003, 06:41 PM
ok, sounds cool. But what time you wanna meet up? ... that is, IF we can all meet up lil b4 the show ... sayyy, @ around 2:00??

Grant2k
03-12-2003, 08:06 PM
i am going to try to get to maurice's as early as possible, hopefully around 1 or 1:30-2. if you call maurice and he has some info on your where abouts while i'm there i'll hang out and we can get some pics.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Heyy, not bad. If you're still there @ around 1:45 - 2:00, then you might just see me as well. I'll leave here @ around 12:30 so I SHOULD get there @ or before 2:00. Hey Maurice, I guess I'll just meet you up @ the park too, huh? Can you gimme a street address or somethin so I can get the directions from Yahoo Maps? Thanx (btw ... I'm embarrassed to bring my car since nothing major's been done to it and it has a shitty ass muffler tip. Just warning everyone wayyy b4 hand):rice: :rolleyes:

Grant2k
03-12-2003, 08:37 PM
i got nothing major either (yet) and maurice just has a yellow stickers for speed. don't be embarrased.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-12-2003, 09:10 PM
hey hey, I said I got nothing "major" done to it. I didn't say I don't have *anything*. For example, my "Super * Street" windshield decal adds 5hp and my "Omega Pulse" letters on the side give me 3 torque. ;) Maurice, what about your stickers?

OmEgA PuLsE
03-13-2003, 04:37 PM
Ok, so these are the people showing up??:
1) Me
2) Coroncho
3) gay (is that really this dude's name)
4) accordracerlxi
5) Grant (and a half)

Anyone else comin????

Coroncho80
03-13-2003, 04:49 PM

3) gay (is that really this dude's name)

Hahaha yeah dude, his name is GAY ( Gaylord Fulker!) what a fucking name heh?

Anyways, Gant and omega, we can all met around 1 to 1:30 or so. I will pm you (omega) with my address so you can look it up and if for some reason you get lost in philly (which I doubt you will) just hit me up on the celly and I will guide you or meet you somewhere. Where are you coming from? I will have my Digi cam ready :D

I gotta find out if Gay wants to show up too. Let me call him real quick................ Hold on.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-13-2003, 04:58 PM
niiice... a digicam. I'm comin from Franklin Park, bro. It borders Princeton. There really shouldn't be a problem with directions unless if I get inaccurate ones from anywhere. But the cell phone is definitely a map itself, there's no way I'll get lost with it :D
And oh, btw...not too sure if I wanna come if that "Gay" dude is comin too (j/k ;) ) Sounds cool so far

djsbon
03-13-2003, 05:00 PM
you silly spanish bastard.

omega, my real name's grey. i dunno why that silly fuck calls me gay. punch him in the face... yeah, he just called and i basically told him the following:

i went to see 2 skinnee j's last night at the conduit in trenton and didn't get home until 2am when i was supposed to be home around 12a. my dad is "punishing" me by not giving me money to go to HIN, plus he's not going to let me call out of work on saturday, which could be a good thing 'cos i need money. uh... but after work i'm calling up morice and i'll probably meet you guys up somewhere or something.

hit my celly if you guys want me to steal you some shit at acme.

-GREY

OmEgA PuLsE
03-13-2003, 05:05 PM
hhmmmmm.... Acme? Yo... steal me some Doritos, ok? I'm too broke to buy them. Also, steal me some milk and cookies while you're @ it. Sayy...you sell anything worth stealing @ ACME? [I bet my Dollar Store can whip your ACME's ASS ANYDAY!!! :flip: )

But about ur dad, that sux for you, bro. I know the feeling...shit. I get punished alot ... but thank God my sis moved out, now I don't get punished as much lol. Anywho, I won't be stayin @ the show for too long. Sorry guys. I'm probably gonna have to leave by 5-6:00, most probably from 5-5:30. And also, that's *IF* I have the moeny to buy the tickets by then. L8r Gay :lol ... er, Grey (was it Gray or Gary, forgot) ;)

Grant2k
03-13-2003, 05:12 PM
dude, your dad would give you money for that?! my dad would just be like, get another job asshole. lucky punk.

well i'm still on the 1:30 (at the earliest) plan. i'll be at your place at around that time either way Maurice. i'll give you a call when i get close.

the thing is that i am helping my dad move a refridgerator in the morning and i should be done by "lunch time" so hopefully i can get there by 1:30. i don't want to write 1:30 in stone though. How about when i get ready to leave i'll call you, Maurice, and you can know what time to expect me. Omega Pulse you can get there and chill from 1:30 or get a call from Maurice to leave when i head out.

Coroncho80
03-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Yeah guys, call me when you're leaving jersey. I got a couple of things to do in the morning too ( get my baby ready for the photo shoot! :D) so just call me before you guys leave!

OmEgA PuLsE
03-13-2003, 05:58 PM
Cool. ...psst... by the way, I read the shit ppl sed bout ur car on CarDomain.com. Don't take it the wrong way, but ur wife is hot! Don't listen to those fags!! :D

Coroncho80
03-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Cool. ...psst... by the way, I read the shit ppl sed bout ur car on CarDomain.com. Don't take it the wrong way, but ur wife is hot! Don't listen to those fags!! :D

I know man, there is this dude noahbellotti that makes me laugh so bad! :lol he cracks me up! thanks for the complement though :D

Neuspeed87lx
03-13-2003, 07:27 PM
get some pics guys i wana see !

Grant2k
03-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
get some pics guys i wana see !
i just got this new camera so i'll be sure as hell to get some. it's not auto focus though and i'm no SLR expert but i'll do my best just for you, Jay.

djsbon
03-14-2003, 04:44 AM
deleware ave afterwords! i'll bring my fucking camera too... maybe this weekend i'll figure out how to put that shit onto herrrr'. word.

-greyizzle fishizle.

Grant2k
03-14-2003, 11:16 AM
ok as of right now i won't be on the computer for the rest of the weekend so just letting you guys know my plans are still to just get to Maurice's as early as i can, get to the park and get some good pics. i'll call you tomorrow Maurice. later.

Coroncho80
03-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Alright peeps, as of now, my car still in the garage. They are installing the custome Cold air intake, short shifter, 8.5 mm red spark plug wire, they had to relocate the battery to the trunk and putting my rims on. Tomorrow morning, I will wash the engine bay and the whole car here outside of my garage. I really want some good as hell new pics, I'm tired of the pics I got now; everybody seen them already :D

I gotta go buy some batteries for the digi cam and I will take planty of pics and post them. Tomorrow should be a fun as hell day :D

Guess what, When I was in the shop, all this Asian dudes with Integras, civic, accord, RSX and one with a M3 came in. I know most of those guys, they are cool as shit. Something is coming down tomorrow night ( racing ). Steve ( my mechanic) is swaping a B16A into this 89 integra ( sweet ass car) and a JDM H22 into this 92 accord. They said that the cars have to be ready for tomorrow night. They stayed working on the swaps last night until 4 am and reopen at 9 am. They are nuts, but I love that :D

Anyways, lets see what happens. I gotta go back to the garage to pick up the car or to see how long before its done. The CAI is looking tight as hell! yeah! hehehe

PS. I will be selling my short ram intake, so if you guys want it, let me know.

civteck
03-17-2003, 10:43 AM
how was the show? i dident get to go sorry guys i was in miami with mtv vip passes. post some pics:pimp:

Coroncho80
03-19-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by civteck
how was the show? i dident get to go sorry guys i was in miami with mtv vip passes. post some pics:pimp:

Here ya go bro:

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=167439#post167439