PDA

View Full Version : Official Sign-In for March 15 Dallas, Texas Meet

KaMiKaZeE
03-03-2003, 11:57 AM
Sorry about the extended delay guys. I had a lot of stuff going on
and had some trouble getting the event organized when I said I would. However, we ARE still on for the fifteenth of this month, the meet will be at 6:00PM at TBC Indoor Racing in Dallas. The address is 8625 N. Stemmons Fwy in Dallas. It is located on I35E between Regal Row and Empire Central which is also between Loop 12 and 77.

Click here to get a map (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=8625+N.+Stemmons+Fwy&city=Dallas&state=TX&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map)

Since we are a small group we are going to just do what they call "Arrive and drive".The cost is $35 per person for a total of three races each, which can be used anytime during the night. They presented me with a second option in which for the same $35 we get two races plus a "Winner's Circle" celebration where medals are awarded and pics taken. I figured you guys would prefer the extra track time.:D I'm not sure exactly how long each race is but I can tell you it feels longer than other tracks I've been to. Probably 10 minutes if I had to guess but it's quite satisfying and seems like a while. Also, they have several pool tables, some videogames, and a Sonny Brian's Barbeque inside, so you should bring some extra cash for these. Once everyone is ready, (probably around 9PM) we will all drive in a line up to the Sanger drag strip to watch (participate in?) some drag racing. I believe this is $10 each.

If you have friends that want to come, feel free to invite them. Any other questions please PM me or drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will try to help. Post here to sign in for the meet and I'll see you there!:D

DBMaster
03-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Sounds good to me!

tk89acc
03-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Im not sure but I should be able to make it. I will find out for sure next week and I will post back up.

Xeno
03-10-2003, 04:17 AM
how many of you guys are actually in dallas?? just really odd it actually live in the same place.

and my 3g is rotting in the driveway till i get a engine hoist. :mad:

well im scouring the forums for help trying to learn how to fix my once proud machine, i cant list the problems cuz not shure of them all :tongue:

see ya round the forums

Coitis1
03-10-2003, 01:28 PM
dammit, i used to live in dallas. too bad i can't come. it would've been great to go back and see how things are.

tK'sGuRl
03-13-2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Xeno
how many of you guys are actually in dallas?? just really odd it actually live in the same place.

and my 3g is rotting in the driveway till i get a engine hoist. :mad:

well im scouring the forums for help trying to learn how to fix my once proud machine, i cant list the problems cuz not shure of them all :tongue:

see ya round the forums

We live outside of dallas. Actually we live right in between dallas and fort worth. we are in Euless like 5 minutes from the Airport. And if you look at KaMiKaZeE location his says he actually lives in lewisville.

btw... just becus your 3g is rotting in your driveway doesnt mean you cant come and meet the rest of us!

DBMaster
03-13-2003, 11:37 AM
I am in Lewisville, too, but some of you already know that.

KaMiKaZeE
03-13-2003, 01:06 PM
You know you guys COULD put your REAL home cities in your profile under location like I did... :rolleyes:

tK'sGuRl
03-14-2003, 07:18 AM
hey foo, dont roll your eyes at me... I stuck up for you!!!! :)

DBMaster
03-14-2003, 09:08 AM
And risk someone coming to get me? Call me paranoid. I'm gonna change it.

KaMiKaZeE
03-14-2003, 09:46 AM
:lol ok see you guys tomorrow at the meet! I'm gonna wear a yellow t-shirt and maybe have a 3geez sign like you hold at the airport.

DBMaster
03-14-2003, 01:00 PM
I'll be the "old guy."

I'll be the guy with the walker and "Depends."

dews89blkaccord
03-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by DBMaster
I'll be the "old guy."

I'll be the guy with the walker and "Depends."

Hey, I'm an old guy too. Looks like were the same age. Wish I could make it. Maybe next time. :D

DBMaster
03-15-2003, 10:29 AM
Bummer! It would be nice to have someone there I could keep up with.

dews89blkaccord
03-15-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by DBMaster
Bummer! It would be nice to have someone there I could keep up with.

Well I use a cane, but if your walker has wheels on it I may not be able to keep up. It would be a matter of how full your "Depends" are. LOL :D I'll try to make the next one.

DBMaster
03-15-2003, 11:54 AM
I have one of those walkers with big bicycle wheels and handbrakes. If I have a lot of German food it becomes "turbocharged." :)

KaMiKaZeE
03-15-2003, 12:51 PM
:lol:lol:lol ROFLMAO@"turbocharged":lol:lol:lol

Say Dews, your location is blank. Where are you? Dallas area?

dews89blkaccord
03-15-2003, 06:34 PM
I'm just a road trip a way in L.R. Ark. Been to Dallas to many times to count. Always looking for an excuse to visit. I will definitely try and make the next one.

To bad you can't bottle that turbocharge up with the price of gas!

tK'sGuRl
03-17-2003, 06:52 AM
Where are the pics at?????!!!!!!

DBMaster
03-17-2003, 07:05 AM
Here:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/dbmaster/lst?.dir=/My+Photo+Album&.view=l

The short movie is there, too. I figured I would let Kieran post the location, but since you asked...

A couple of them looked a bit blurry. Guess I should have brought the tripod for the outdoor night shots.

It was good meeting y'all.

tK'sGuRl
03-17-2003, 09:13 AM
thank you! and it was nice meeting yall too! :)
But how do I get to the video?