PDA

View Full Version : questions about custom exterior and interior in my 89 accord

Gezze
03-04-2003, 02:48 PM
I have an 89 accord and i want to customize my tailights and interior, because its an ugly maroon color and it would be nice to redo it. i know that my tailights have to be done by me because they dont have tailights for my year accord, but how can i make them different? please tell me how you redid your tailights or interior and how much it costs if u did these things. thank you!
-GEZZE:barf:

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-04-2003, 03:16 PM
go do a search for custom tails and one for custom interior. always try a search first, almost all of these topics have been touched on at some point before. Welcome to the board, have fun here. dont be really ricey about your car, several here tend to get annoyed by that.

Burn rubber 3g style!!!
-Nolan

dXsquared
03-04-2003, 03:21 PM
i am always annoyed... but today... ill help u out

get a local upholstry shop to redo your intereior in vinyl or tweed... and paint the tails with NIGHT SHADES or STAINEDGLASS paint

Travis

Swan
03-06-2003, 12:37 PM
the idea for my LXi.... shaved trunk, where all that's left is the lisence plate (maybe offcentered) and the outermost of the tails clear...then, for the reverse light, I'm thinking about cutting a hole between the two segments, and making another housing for the bulb!