PDA

View Full Version : Why Won't My Heater Work??

89AccordLXI666
03-05-2003, 06:33 AM
Ok I can't figure it out..... Here's the problem... When I turn my stereo system on it works right... well when I go to turn my heater on it doesn't work, but at the same time my system (Radio) turns off too.... is there a fuse blown somewhere? Did i possibly hook up a wrong wire to my radio? I dunno can some one help me out with this? Thanks Guy's.. LAtaz :super:

2twisty
03-05-2003, 09:13 AM
Check your fuses.

I had a couple fuses blown in my8 3g when I bought it and it acted REAL weird.

Check under the dash and under the hood. Pull each fuse anc check it. If you're not sure, use a multimeter to check for continuity in the fuse.

Good luck,

Chad

BlueSpecV03
03-05-2003, 11:06 AM
My friends 3g does just the opposite. The stereo works fine, but when u turn the fan to high, the stereo gets real low. Weird stuff.

dXsquared
03-05-2003, 12:42 PM
maybe it just seems low when the loud fan is blowing???

Travis

89AccordLXI666
03-05-2003, 08:01 PM
I found out the problem.... I did check every fuse in the car, and they are all in working order.... The problem was the ignition, I have to sort of wiggle the key just a tad bit after I start it up, If I wiggle it once, then the heater and stereo works fine without it acually turning off, so for now I'm just not going to bother to get a new/used iginition, I'm just going to deal with just wiggling the key, no biggie... Thanks guy's for the help. Lataz