PDA

View Full Version : found a center armrest for our cars for sale

bradccool
03-05-2003, 07:46 PM
hey I know how much everyone looks for these but I just found this armrest on ebay........I would get it but his starting bid is more than I am willing to pay.............maybe yall are willing to pay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406290866&category=33695

86AccordLxi
03-05-2003, 08:27 PM
On the note of armrests...does anyone else have a blue one, besides myself? I've never seen a blue one in life or pictures besides the one that i found at the j/y (for $5) and put in my car. Anyone?

Alex

Gregs89AccordLxi
03-06-2003, 02:33 AM
After 2 whole long years of trying to find a armrest i finally found one yesterday at the junkyard, i yelled out Hell Yaaaaaaa, the only thing messed up with it is the previous owner spray painted it blue, i got it for 8 bux. I wanna paint it to match my interior which is burgundy but might have a diff name, does anyone know where the color code for the interior is?:D

danronian
03-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Was a center armrest an option, or did it come on certain models, and what years? I am also going to search the junkyards for one for my accord.

markmdz89hatch
03-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Gregs89AccordLxi
After 2 whole long years of trying to find a armrest i finally found one yesterday at the junkyard, i yelled out Hell Yaaaaaaa, the only thing messed up with it is the previous owner spray painted it blue, i got it for 8 bux. I wanna paint it to match my interior which is burgundy but might have a diff name, does anyone know where the color code for the interior is?:D

Greg, I did the same thing, 'cept mine was like Hell Yeah.. followed by silence, followed by fuck yeah, then hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I finally found you you fucker. haha..!!!! Not to mention, along with that, I got a factory fog light switch.

As for the models these were offered in.... They were an option in the 89 LX-i's and were standard in the SE-i. Other then that, you're shit out of luck.

markmdz89hatch
03-06-2003, 10:35 AM
you know what's weird though about this whole thing though Bradcool.. ...in the last week, there's been three out there on ebay, and all of 'em were black. I won the auction for the second one, but it seems almost like the seller is dick'n me over on the win b/c I still have not heard from him, and I won the auction on Sun.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-06-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
you know what's weird though about this whole thing though Bradcool.. ...in the last week, there's been three out there on ebay, and all of 'em were black. I won the auction for the second one, but it seems almost like the seller is dick'n me over on the win b/c I still have not heard from him, and I won the auction on Sun.

Same here Marky!! Who was the seller? I'll post my auction later!! Just curious to see if we have the same seller

Gregs89AccordLxi
03-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
Greg, I did the same thing, 'cept mine was like Hell Yeah.. followed by silence, followed by fuck yeah, then hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I finally found you you fucker. haha..!!!! Not to mention, along with that, I got a factory fog light switch.

heehee, ya i believe it, i dammned near creamed my pants :eek: when i went to go pay for it i was scared that the guy might know that these are RARE and charge the shit out of it, so i told him it was from a hyundai, hehe, hey did u get those factory fog light switch off a se-i? does it look like the cc button?

Swan
03-06-2003, 12:25 PM
cool find! I was gonna build me a fiberglass one... but now... I MIGHT be willing to pay that much....depending on some stuff.........

'A20A3'
03-06-2003, 05:27 PM
hahahahahaha......
i'm not trying to sound like a ass, but i bought mine and it already had a armrest. i feel so special. i didn't know they were rare. rare armrests, hmmmmmm wonder what'll be next.....

keep it real, fast, and foreign