PDA

View Full Version : I Did It

Blue Impact
03-06-2003, 12:05 AM
I did it!! I just got laid by my "dream girl." :D Just kidding. Well, I finally got my car lowered tonight. Actually, I lowered the front. I've been excited all week long about my springs, and when I got them today, all I could think of while at work was installing the springs. Anyways, I didn't have much daylight left when I got home from work. I went and rented a spring compressor and that sure made the job easier. Now my car looks like a drag car with the rear end higher than the front end. I'll try and finish it in the morning tomorrow. I hope to have pictures posted soon so some of you could bash on it. Yes, so some of you can call it RICE. Well, I'm a little upset too cuz when I got my car painted, they did not paint under the mudflaps and so I'm gonna have to call that paintshop up tomorrow and see if they could do anything about it since I also got the 2 year warranty with the paint.

2old_honda
03-06-2003, 12:28 AM
what springs did you get?

Jareds 89 LX-i
03-06-2003, 12:34 AM
Sweet! Lowering springs always make it look sooooo much better... I can't wait to get mine

Definitely post some pics when it's all done!

I'm gonna move this into the suspension forum.... :)

Blue Impact
03-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by 2old_honda
what springs did you get?

Sprint Springs. I was inspired by Mike.

Chrome_thangs
03-06-2003, 01:55 AM
I got sprints too. Just low enough to be noticed w/out it being too low.

Grant2k
03-06-2003, 07:14 AM
i had to do my car in stages and i drove around with only front springs for like 2 weeks. i have neuspeeds though so it probably didn't look anything like what yours looks like. and maurice only has front springs because he's a loser.

bobafett
03-06-2003, 11:30 AM
yeah i like that stance. only with the rear lowered too! but the front EVEN lower! :) the only bad thing is, if you dont have wheels you prolly have 185 series tires, which dont exactly make your car look like a dragster! eheheh thats why i am jealous of DSM, i think they can sandwhich 245s in there if push comes to shove, making them truley look like dragsters!

post pics when its done!

c20v6turbo3rdgen
03-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Can someone give me a how 2 site or text me something?