PDA

View Full Version : My 89 lxi coupe

G3n0c1d321
06-03-2020, 10:40 AM
She is in rough shape but she is a.trust car I have done cosmetic work to it... I like the.murdered out look. Here are some.of.the things I have done.to it, i put a.push button start in it the key does not start the car which is needed for.the power i have put accent lights in the cab red lights.on the floor blue lights in.the dash, the door lights are now round.single led ground lights open the door and.it spreads about 20 square feet of light on the ground I have "what I like to call" lap lights I put another single.led light in each door that shines in your lap with a.flip of.a.switch on the door, since I live in the middle of bfe 15 20 miles from another.town i have put spot/flood lights on the front of the car there is.about 10,000 lumens of.light admitting off the front of.my car, I start painting and.clear.coating the dash black/red spackling it's on 17 inch 205/40 r17s right now (bad idea.for driving.country roads fyi) it's got brand new front calipers lines caliper brackets new.cv shafts cold air intake put a low key reverse cam on it cause the.windows are 5% tint the camera stays on new alternator new plugs new wires.new.cap and.rotor new coil I left the stock cast exhaust manifold on it from the collector back is 2.5 inch pipe with obx dual tip open muffler tips are 3.5. The things.that are about.to be.done.to it is new.suspension all.the way.around new upper lower control arms new springs new.shocks new stabilizer links new.ball joints.new.radius arms all the bushings are getting.replaced going.to rear wheel disc brake it new sway arms new rims and.tires 15 inch steele rims so I can have a little.more meat on the ground once.all that is.done im.going.to be on the hunt.for either a.f20b or an.h22 vtech and I am a.straight gear head and I know engines so im.going.to build.the shit out.of.one of those 2 engines kinda want.the f20b in it.with a.5 speed conversion but.going to port.the intake.port.polish the head I'm more than likely going to bore the block 7.1:1 or 7.5:1 flat top pistons custom.ground.cam.and crank balanced and.indexed pistons balanced connecting.rods valves all balanced out on weight I'm thinking about runnimg.sequential turbos (stacked) for the ones.who dont.know.anything.about.turbos that is a.small turbo feeding.a.bigger turbo for.low.rpm.turbo lag and.high rpm turbo lag the power is straight accessed the board (if.your not.careful you'll scatter your engine.all over and.maybe find.your head split) my turbo manifold from my calculations needs.to be 2 1/8 inch tubes to the turbo flange but anyway that's my idea and.plan for this 3g car. The body is.in.rough shape it went.through a.softball size hail storm and.missing.2 windows.the rear window and the drivers window dented to all hell but I think I might keep it that way :) sleeper car! Thanks for.listening.to me.ramble.ladys and.gents my name.is mike and I'm a.noobie on 3geez and I'm glad.to be here with this.wealth of.knowledge this.place has! Be safe and keep.theae beautiful cars coming.ladys and.gents I'll post pictures of.my.hoopty here in a.few.hours

AWH
06-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Welcome.Curious to those pics by now [emoji854]. Hope you'll be able to work out all those plans. Keep us posted anyways.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E5823 met Tapatalk

G3n0c1d321
06-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Here are a couple pictures of my hoopty 89 lol she rough https://ibb.co/zFGKxzt. https://ibb.co/59bGz02

G3n0c1d321
06-04-2020, 04:48 PM
The car went through a softball size hail storm which took out the front windshield the rear window and the driver's window (fyi for an 89 lxi it is retarded expensive for windows)