PDA

View Full Version : seats

Black89LX-i
03-06-2003, 12:22 PM
OK I don't know if this has been asked. But in the movie Fast and the Furious Vin Desil had these seats in his RX7 that flipped up where he could put his NOS equipment in. So I was wondering if anyone has seen them being sold anywhere. I know they would be sweet on a 3rd Gen Accord.

Swan
03-06-2003, 12:31 PM
it sounds really dumb at first...but when you think about it...you could mount a cd changer up under it, and no one would ever know.... or you could even just make a big empty space to hide valuables! but for NOS??? first of all I have never heard of small bottles like that... it was like 8 1-liter coke bottles painted blue.... oh well... either way, I think that would be something that is totally custom, and I doubt anyone sells them....

dXsquared
03-06-2003, 12:35 PM
they make them.. the are called single shooters... you use them in a confined space like under seats and in small places like in a corvette with no trunk

Travis

Haolerot
03-06-2003, 12:35 PM
That would be sooo nutz...i could put my amp under there...but what happens if you bring a REALLy fat guy in your car...would he smash it....and you could hide your stash from da PO PO's

dXsquared
03-06-2003, 12:36 PM
the seats have to be custom made

Travis

Black89LX-i
03-06-2003, 12:41 PM
I didn't want to use it for NOS cause I knew that was impossible. But I wanted to use it for like stereo equipment or maybe things I didn't want the five-oh to see. I don't know who would make them I guess I should pull out the phone book. Thanks guys.

sweet_n_fast_customs
03-06-2003, 04:00 PM
no one makes them seats but u can have it custom made some where or u could do it ur self and yes nos does make 1 liter bottles there are called sneaky pete's because u can put them under ur seats