PDA

View Full Version : New Car!!

Guyver007
03-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Sup peeps i havent logged on for a while but ive been reading up on alot of things youve posted up , I MISS MY 3RD GEN =( i got this dodge neon which isnt bad but its nothing like my old accord.. im planing on geting another 3rd gen again but not sure if ima get ride of the neon i probably keep them both incase one gets phucked up or something like my old accord with the timeing belt. im sure it was repairable but i wasnt sure if the valves got bent or not and i wasnt gonna spend the money on geting everything done plus it had alot of rust and body work that needed to be done so i guess it was a message from god saying DONT SEPDN MONEY ON THIS THING!! but mand did i love it i still ran on the timeing belt while it was comeing off and burning through the plastic cover for like 3 miles smokeing and all and i still managed to do a good 80 mph to my final destination lol the junkyard, i was on my way to get some body parts when it got messed up thing is i couldnt leave it there cause it still had my rims on it and i didnt want to get rid of the rims but any who im looking for another 3rd gen only this time ima take my time and hopefully i can find me an sei if im lucky but ill settle for a well maintained Lx i but it has to Have NO rust no body damage good alignment i mean this car has to be in exelent conditions , specialy if ima get ride of this neon. so anyway you guys let me know if theres any 88 89 lxi 5 speed or sei in MINT CONDITION!!! for sale in the miami miamibeach pembroke in other words from homestead up to west palm is as far is ill go to get a good 3rd gen. oh yea that pearl person got some nice intirior how the hell do you keep it so clean ?? ITS WHITE!!!