PDA

View Full Version : Key in ignition chime and seatbelt chime not working

YeBoiSky
08-21-2020, 01:57 PM
So I’ve been fixing little things in my car lately and there’s one thing I want to fix the most that being the key in ignition warning chime and seatbelt warning chime I got the headlight warning chime to work but only cause it’s a little bell under the dash. I’ve tried everything but can’t find out how to get those chimes to work. Oh and quick side note I know they do work cause if the interior is super hot the seatbelt warning chime starts to work but when it cools down it just stops working all together. Anyone know how to fix it?

YeBoiSky
08-21-2020, 02:17 PM
oh and another side note im also wondering where these 3 wires go its a yellow and white connectors located under the dash sorry the picture isn't the best10249

Oldblueaccord
08-21-2020, 02:27 PM
I think all thats inside that little box under the radio mount. it might be unpluged or the ringer modified. I cut mine out years ago but keep the box to let me know if I left my headlights on.

AWH
08-21-2020, 04:13 PM
Sounds like a ground problem to me.Try putting on a straight ground from chime negative to chassis and see if that works.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E5823 met Tapatalk

YeBoiSky
08-24-2020, 01:50 PM
right so turns out the grey box under the radio was giving out so I think I'm probably gonna go to a junkyard and pulling one out of an accord there or if anyone has a spare one that still works and wants to sell it to me that'd be great too still haven't figured the key in chime though