PDA

View Full Version : '87 Accord LXi Gas Tank/Fuel Pump/Fuel Lines

peakylight
12-05-2020, 11:18 PM
I'm replacing my gas tank and fuel pump. I'm confident I can install the new one correctly but a few fuel lines were crusty and snapped during removal. They're the three 1/4" hoses coming out of the fuel pump, or right below it I can't remember. I'm wondering if there's any information I can use to study up on how to re-do fuel lines before doing the install blindly. I'll post pictures of the hoses I'm talking about on 07/12 if needed. Any info on the subject helps!

AWH
12-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Most carparts-stores sell universal brakelines with connectors. Just fit them in. Also fuel hoses,to be cut to length.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E5823 met Tapatalk

Oldblueaccord
12-06-2020, 07:56 AM
I'm replacing my gas tank and fuel pump. I'm confident I can install the new one correctly but a few fuel lines were crusty and snapped during removal. They're the three 1/4" hoses coming out of the fuel pump, or right below it I can't remember. I'm wondering if there's any information I can use to study up on how to re-do fuel lines before doing the install blindly. I'll post pictures of the hoses I'm talking about on 07/12 if needed. Any info on the subject helps!

https://parts.sonshonda.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=279196&ukey_make=988&ukey_model=13652&modelYear=1988&ukey_category=21720&ukey_driveLine=6292&ukey_trimLevel=24934

this might help a little break out your looking glass.