PDA

View Full Version : What if you get pulled over and .......

em_
03-08-2003, 09:21 PM
and you have no proof of insurance ? :confused:

cuz at my job i have to deliver bread in weekends during school(60km drive) and i was looking in the car and found no insurance paper only the registration of the car
i asked my boss:wtf: and he said that it's:werd: cuz there was a paper there ... he looked for a copy at home but couldn't find one

now what if i get pulled over and have no insurance paper ?

AccordEpicenter
03-08-2003, 10:02 PM
then usually they let you go with a ticket... you just bring the real insurance card in and show it to the cops and they drop the charges. I dont know what else they can do to you besides that. One time my card was expired.. .thats as good as not having it and thats what they did. It didnt cost me nothin just a pain in the ass.

em_
03-09-2003, 07:51 AM
lol that's true you just show it in court and leave
didn't think about that :stick: wat's wrong with me :huh:

pmip
03-09-2003, 12:19 PM
I got pulled over last year and didn't have valid proof of insurence (forgot to put the new card in the car), so he just gave me a warning. Otherwise it's a pretty expensive ticket, but you can always bring proof to court and have it dismissed.

dosh8er
03-10-2003, 10:33 AM
dude! that's ironic! I do the same thing: deliver bread on the weekends and ran into that EXACT same deal... that's wierd for you ...

dosh8er
03-10-2003, 10:46 AM
dude! that's ironic! I do the same thing: deliver bread on the weekends and ran into that EXACT same deal... that's wierd for you ...

em_
03-10-2003, 04:01 PM
REALLY ?
LOL

i didnt get pulled over yet and i delivered bread all last summer (school vacation)

now i deliver on weekends and when i;m off from school

is just thati dont want to have problems and i'm sure that my boss will never call them or look for anotehr copy of the paper :mad:
anyway all i have to do is to respect the signs