PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my 89' LX-i and 75' Chevelle

danronian
03-09-2003, 09:40 AM
Here are some Pics of my stock Accord and restored Chevelle after hours of uploading on my super-slow AOL dial up connection.

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=317075&page=1

johndej
03-09-2003, 05:58 PM
looks good, my dad has a 66 malabu convertable. hes been restoring it since i was born and its bad ass. if i had a dig camera or scanner i'd send you pics.

wprocomp
03-09-2003, 06:28 PM
nice honda=)I dig the malibu too,my pops has a 70 malibu ss clone,gotta love them rallys.I noticed your car has a cam,whats the grind?

danronian
03-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by wprocomp
nice honda=)I dig the malibu too,my pops has a 70 malibu ss clone,gotta love them rallys.I noticed your car has a cam,whats the grind?
I actually have forgotten so I looked it up in the summit mag: its a CraneCams Energizer, single pattern($50 less then dual pattern), .427" gross lift for both intake and exhaust, 204 degrees of duration for both also. When I put the new intake and carb on it I noticed it kept backfiring when I let off of the gas and I knew it wasnt my timing so I then inspected the cam that was in it and every lobe was rounded due to improper break-in by the previous owner. I actually never knew it backfired before then due to the face it had a huge metal air cleaner and was super loud. Now it sounds much smoother since it has a good cam and it actually is quite loud and sounds very good cruising through town.

HondaBoy
03-16-2003, 12:50 PM
damn. those are 2 nice cars. gotta love that 3gee. but that malibu is the shit!!! i havent see one that looks that great in a long time. keep those rides clean.

iloveJDMblackrims69
03-16-2003, 01:42 PM
LOL........... i have those same subs.......... bought mine from walmart lmao............ their heavy as hell arent they?

danronian
03-16-2003, 06:28 PM
Yeah, the box sure is heavy, it at least gives me more weight in the snow! Thats the reason I like the Malibu, its so damn different, I just love how it shakes houses as much as my friends 1800watt system does!