PDA

View Full Version : BAT: 1987 hatch auto Cali car

Oldblueaccord
02-20-2022, 12:30 AM
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1987-honda-accord-2/

Nice options and if you look close Koni suspension setup.

I dont post mileage but this one looks to be correct from one owner and some pictures of the receipts.

BIG BIG +1 for some nice underneath shots of the car and the usually rust areas.

Dr_Snooz
02-20-2022, 01:17 PM
That's a strange animal. 2.0si GT???? WTH?

Oldblueaccord
02-20-2022, 02:09 PM
That's a strange animal. 2.0si GT???? WTH?

Yeah someone has a sense of humor I guess.

I thought it was California cute myself.

Whats your bid?

Cobalt44
02-21-2022, 07:59 AM
This is the cleanest 3G that I have seen since 2001.

Dr_Snooz
02-24-2022, 09:11 PM
Whats your bid?

Lately? Nothing. As soon as I get an old car running, God breaks it again immediately. I got the Red Car running after 4 years sitting and the trans blew up. Then after months of searching for a trans, I got it running again only to have the whole clutch nightmare. Then I get that fixed just long enough for it to fail smog. I'm tired of fighting battles I'm never allowed to win. If I get it fixed again, it's probably going up on BAT. I'm done throwing money down a hole and never getting anything back.

Oldblueaccord
02-27-2022, 03:52 PM
Lately? Nothing. As soon as I get an old car running, God breaks it again immediately. I got the Red Car running after 4 years sitting and the trans blew up. Then after months of searching for a trans, I got it running again only to have the whole clutch nightmare. Then I get that fixed just long enough for it to fail smog. I'm tired of fighting battles I'm never allowed to win. If I get it fixed again, it's probably going up on BAT. I'm done throwing money down a hole and never getting anything back.

SOLD for 12,250$!

Dr_Snooz
02-27-2022, 06:27 PM
Note to self: get some screwball badges and a few cans of undercoat.