PDA

View Full Version : Keihin 3bbl Honda Carburetor Rebuild Video (Youtube Playlist)

Trent Von
10-28-2022, 06:26 AM
To rebuild a CVCC Keihin carburetor or simply replace with a Redline/Webber kit..... that is the question.

I know that the CVCC Keihin carburetor gets a bad rap so I thought I would post one for team Keihin!

Benefits for both...

• First off, a successful Keihin rebuild will have your Honda will run cleaner, your MPG will be higher and you'll retain your OEM status at the auction.
• On the other hand, the Webber does have it's benefits... it's quick and cheap, and so long as I'm doing the oil changes what business is it of yours.

Both side are right for their own reasons.

For those who would like a deep dive in to the fascinating and challenging world of CVCC I found someone who seems to be bigger geek as I am about this era, and he does a fine job of going over all the little nuances in a very garage, carport, shade tree kind of way. He did the impossible and I now kinda want one of these 1st gen projects in my garage (to see if I can meet the Keihin challenge). In all seriousness, have fun with your Honda

Cheers, Trent

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY2ZT3pugW-UTetAR3RuYhxxQXQuCRG1W

Oldblueaccord
10-30-2022, 05:58 PM
I haven't sat and watched it all but great job!