PDA

View Full Version : Re: 1988 Honda Accord LX for sale - 2000$ and up Denver area

Steel Wheels
08-01-2023, 06:14 PM
hi just joined.
I'm trying to find out how to sale a complete car here if possible
Still deciphering out this site though have used for info in past.
I currently have 3 1989 lxi models, two auto matic, one 5 speed.
gold one 157K auto runs great but CEl been on for 10 years- I gave up
black one 5 speed 190k approx. body been abused before I got it, but drivetrain, suspension, etc (the bones) seem pretty solid
Red one sat in salvage yard for a year, turns over but no alt wire harness, they cut off the connector, or AC 126k, body in decent shape sans pass door also missing AC, Interior pretty good considering
I've decided to sell all 3, if the price is right-hopefully together.
Couple hours from Denver
Can talk specifics regarding each car if anyone serious
Thanks

Oldblueaccord
08-02-2023, 02:04 PM
I made your own post.

Good luck with sale thats a good price!

Steel Wheels
08-02-2023, 08:49 PM
thanks although zim not sure what you mean by making my own post. Another thing maybe you have insight on is I have to sign in 3 or 4 times before zi actually log in. It logs in then soon as I scroll and click an item it says I'm not logged in. Any thoughts appreciated!

Oldblueaccord
08-03-2023, 12:20 PM
Well in forum style having you own For Sale post usually gets you more hits than answering on someone else's. Now your at the top of the page.

As far as your logging trouble I cant really help other than use a computer instead of a phone and dont use the "back" button right after you log in.

Steel Wheels
08-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Hey Thanks alot. So where would I find my "own post". I'm still navigating the site and get kinda lost. Thanks again

Oldblueaccord
08-03-2023, 01:32 PM
You are on it.

its on top of the For Sale section forum.

Jinnai
08-03-2023, 06:22 PM
I sent you a message, not sure if you saw it. Curious if you have the hatchback body style.

Steel Wheels
08-04-2023, 07:10 AM
coupes all three. How does one post pics here $2K for parts car, $4550 for Black 5 Speed and $6K for the best of the bunch. Not sure if these are unreasonable but I have seen some select cars sell for these prices. The gold one is summer only and no dirtd roads. Can't say for sure on the black one since I haven't owned for years- it was a Denver car so definitely rust
The red low miles car has rust under neath and a bit in the passenger rear quart wheel well

bullard123
08-18-2023, 04:36 PM
Those prices are a bit high. These cars are old and most need a lot of work with parts hard to find. If you can send me the pictures in a private message I can post them here

RI86DX
08-19-2023, 07:14 PM
Those prices are a bit high. These cars are old and most need a lot of work with parts hard to find. If you can send me the pictures in a private message I can post them here
Ebay, carpart.com, Rockauto, HondaPartsNow even still has some stuff for them...it's not that hard. It's a Honda Accord, not a Monteverdi Hai.

Steel Wheels
08-25-2023, 03:20 PM
How do you send pvt message here.

Steel Wheels
08-25-2023, 03:24 PM
is this your email?