PDA

View Full Version : Evolution industries Adjustable cam gear A-series

Tonafish12
01-30-2024, 07:38 PM
I don't find many things post worthy but I had been looking for an adjustable cam gear and had no luck for a while.
Recently though, I purchased and have now received an adjustable cam gear from evolution industries from their main website. I ordered it for about $220 +shipping.
My only reason for posting this is to bring awareness to the community that they are available again, as from what I've seen on old posts, they're hard to come by. 🙂

ShiRen
01-31-2024, 08:49 AM
Pictures?

Bisimoto sells one at random times, that's what I have. I think they buy them from another company then etch their logo on it... That's what it looks like the one you got looks like too, looks like mine but not purple https://www.evolution-industries.com/shop/uncategorized/automotive/adjustable-cam-gears/adjustable-cam-gears/

WHO THE HELL IS MAKING THESE??

Oldblueaccord
01-31-2024, 10:31 PM
I don't find many things post worthy but I had been looking for an adjustable cam gear and had no luck for a while.
Recently though, I purchased and have now received an adjustable cam gear from evolution industries from their main website. I ordered it for about $220 +shipping.
My only reason for posting this is to bring awareness to the community that they are available again, as from what I've seen on old posts, they're hard to come by. 🙂

Thanks for the heads up!

Tonafish12
02-01-2024, 01:39 PM
No problem, I figured it would be a decent way to help the community, as the community has helped me out a bunch.

gp02a0083
02-07-2024, 07:23 PM

I found this out about 2-3 years ago. Many people outsource parts unless they produce themselves. I commissioned having 20 gears made with the 3geez logo and numbered. I threw in some decals with the purchases, at the time I was providing these to the community at cost. Many members from Europe, Thaliand, New Zeland, Australia, Canada , and the USA purchased. These were offered at cost at about $150 with coating and lettering, all I asked for was to cover the shipping. I sold out of them last year, I was glad to commission them for the community on my own dime. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with not only our USA members but international ones as well.

ShiRen
02-07-2024, 10:39 PM
Where did you find the manufacturer though? I'm sure you'd have to buy bulk from them though