PDA

View Full Version : Flat out. you ricers make me sick.

kErO-916
03-10-2003, 06:08 AM
ok here it is. ive been lookin on this site for some mods to do to my girls car (i.e: motor swap, aftermarket shit) but you know all i see on here is a bunch of rice! it makes me fucking sick to my stomach i must admit the only real peeps are the admins and they arent making up shit like 'i have a rsx type s motor in my car im droppin in that i got for 400 bucks' or shit like 'my stock accord pulls 14.7' dood. its sickening.

get a life. you want your shit tight work for it and make it tight. ive seen alot of decent REAL nice 3 geez as ive been looking on other sites. why would you wanna fake what you have ? does that make your nuts bigger ? cuz really, its just lame. all you people talk shit about civics and integras yet you wanna use b16's and shit like that. where the hell do you think they come from ? rice is rice. and as far as i can see 90% of the people on this site are ricers. a exhaust isnt making your car fast. you have a fartcan and you just made your moms car look horrible. wayy to go there buddy!

anywho, for those that are doing real shit and can admit that they arent the greatest keep it up. and for the rest of you ricers. get a new hobby cuz owning a honda and lying just makes us real people look bad.

with that im out.

xbi0s
03-10-2003, 07:22 AM

All I can say.. Little minded people...

It's a fucking 3rd Gen Accord.. You want performance out of it you have only really 3 options:

Motor Swap
Forced Induction
Nitrous -- Not really an option on the stock motor....

Rice is what you want rice to be...

You don't have to be ignorant by posting a stupid reply blaming everyone on the bored as being "rice."

There are few people that can afford to mod up their 3gee enough to run the 14s....

Sure, we get some morons that like to say their stock Accord can beat a brand new BMW... but I don't recall someone with a stock Accord claiming to run 14s... That's just not possible.

And... RSX motor? Don't believe anyone pulled of saying that yet... I know you are making up fictional stories to prove your point, but you're doing just too much in making them up because they're completely over-thought.

3G Jester
03-10-2003, 08:31 AM
OH WE ARE COOL NOW!!!

hahahahaha yourmocking us for our 'rice' but you own one of the most OVER DONE and OVER RICED cars EVER!! an 88 CCIVIC!!!!! im not sayign they're bad. but if you wanna talk about rice.....hahahaha i bet you have at LEAST 76 hp worth of stickers.

:flipa: eat it boy. and enjoy it caue its your moms favorite meat snack....:flip:

just_sold_my_vette
03-10-2003, 08:39 AM
Kero, you are funny!! dork.

blazin3gen
03-10-2003, 09:11 AM
half the shit u said i have never heard about!! im with xbi0s on this one

Jims 86LXI HB
03-10-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by kErO-916
ok here it is. ive been lookin on this site for some mods to do to my girls car (i.e: motor swap, aftermarket shit) but you know all i see on here is a bunch of rice! it makes me fucking sick to my stomach i must admit the only real peeps are the admins and they arent making up shit like 'i have a rsx type s motor in my car im droppin in that i got for 400 bucks' or shit like 'my stock accord pulls 14.7' dood. its sickening.

get a life. you want your shit tight work for it and make it tight. ive seen alot of decent REAL nice 3 geez as ive been looking on other sites. why would you wanna fake what you have ? does that make your nuts bigger ? cuz really, its just lame. all you people talk shit about civics and integras yet you wanna use b16's and shit like that. where the hell do you think they come from ? rice is rice. and as far as i can see 90% of the people on this site are ricers. a exhaust isnt making your car fast. you have a fartcan and you just made your moms car look horrible. wayy to go there buddy!

anywho, for those that are doing real shit and can admit that they arent the greatest keep it up. and for the rest of you ricers. get a new hobby cuz owning a honda and lying just makes us real people look bad.

with that im out.

:huh: OHHHHHHH KAAAAAAAAAAY

Ya know a person would only make this kind of post because they assume that the site has weak ineffective moderators that don't do anything and don't care. Wrong on all counts. It would be real easy to stoop to your level and bash you back, since all you say is rhetoric. Your post isn't a revelation of how we are, but reveals what you are. With that being said we have rules here that prevent your kind of post. I will warn you that if you continue this kind of behavior you will be banned, however with this being your first post, you don't don't deserve a second chance. You should be banned now.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Here we go again! Kick some ass Jim

Jareds 89 LX-i
03-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB
I will warn you that if you continue this kind of behavior you will be banned, however with this being your first post, you don't don't deserve a second chance. You should be banned now.
Agreed. Getting a warning with your first post will get you banned. But hey, you shouldn't care, all us "ricers" make you sick anyways! Why you wouldn't just leave if you didn't like it here is beyond me....

This thread is locked