PDA

View Full Version : what parts to use

n_jay78
03-10-2003, 02:24 PM
hey, what's up. i have an 87'lxi, and i just recently went to a junk yard to find a new hood when i came upon several 3-geez. there was an 87' lude, 88 se-i, crx, and some other old hondas. what i want to know is what parts from these cars (perticularly, the lude, se-i, and crx) i can use. help please....... btw the se-i's driver and passenger tan leather seats are gone, but not the back.

dXsquared
03-10-2003, 03:09 PM
its not an 88 SEi... they dont exist... grab the center console from it tho... and the front upper control arms on the lude... maybe the tranny... it wont benifit you too much.. but you could sell it to a member with a carbed accord... as long as its an SI model with FI

Travis

AZmike
03-10-2003, 03:14 PM
I'd get the front and rear brakes and proportioning valve off the 89 SEi if the price was right. You'll end up with a good deal of the suspension off the car in order to get all the brake parts you need. A search of the site should pull up instructions on how to install the rear disk brakes of the SEi on your car and show exactly which parts you need.