PDA

View Full Version : hahaha!!! it was so funny!!

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-10-2003, 06:07 PM
hahaha!! me and my friend were out last week cruisin around. he has a 95 eclipse that's stock, but i really like it actually. anyway, we're driving through the back parking lot of the shopping center and get to the light at the main road. HAHAHAHA. sorry, it's funny. we're waitin to turn right and this Bahama yellow dropped truck comes rollin by. we started laughin our butts off. the dude had the rear dropped to maybe a 1/2 in. off the ground. it was sad. we pull in behind him and go up maybe 1/4 mile and make a left. we're still behind him. this section of town is where people get together and hang out. not really a racing thing, just a hangout. after the left turn it dips, you know what happens. that rear just killed the ground and it shot sparks. i started laughin harder. we look and the hit the button and popped it up another inch to keep it from bottoming out again. well we get up to the parking lot and he goes on up the hill and we turned around. nobody we knew was out, so....... man i was laughin just thinkin about it the rest of the night. why would you drive with the car/or truck like that? you just askin for that to happen. the front end was at regular ride height, but that back end. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! oh man it was good.
you ever run into something like that???

Burn rubber 3g style!!!
-Nolan

blazin3gen
03-10-2003, 06:15 PM
ahahaha thats great man!! :lol

87AccordsterLx
03-10-2003, 07:21 PM
ya I have seen a lot of people slam the rear end. It looks like shit... I also do not know why they do that. Personally I like the look of all trucks that are slammed as long as the ride height is the same on the front and rear.

Grant2k
03-10-2003, 10:27 PM
it's not that funny. i see cars like that all the time.

cdscowboy
03-11-2003, 12:19 AM
i just think it's sad....poor trucks :(

ACCORD EX
03-11-2003, 01:39 AM
i think it's sick ! a truck should be high off the ground ! :)

MIKE

loco87
03-11-2003, 10:20 AM
he probably has bags on it. as long as its bagged its cool cuz you could drop the front and make it even height, or lift the back and even it out, but if the dumbass did a lowering kit on it and did it lower from the back, then that looks stupid.

Grant2k
03-11-2003, 02:07 PM
there's an old man with too much money around my house who had an F-150 long bed lowered only in the back. it's hidious. it has a chrome big sheild and full length running boards and every chrome accessory possible. poor old guy has no taste. he also has a turbo miata with wire wheels and altezzas.

goldyaccord
03-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Grant2k
there's an old man with too much money around my house who had an F-150 long bed lowered only in the back. it's hidious. it has a chrome big sheild and full length running boards and every chrome accessory possible. poor old guy has no taste. he also has a turbo miata with wire wheels and altezzas.

Obviously, he's stuck in the late 80's and early 90's..... :D