PDA

View Full Version : floor mats

ShawnS
03-10-2003, 07:35 PM
hi guys

sorry for wasting your time with this question, but what color floormats would look best in my tan interior: black or tan?

thanks

MIK3
03-10-2003, 07:44 PM
Ah, I was just about to post this subject. I too was wondering on what type of floor matts I should get. I have the ugly red/brow DX interior. Should I just stick to black? And if so, what material? Please respond to the post above first, as he brought the subject up. Thx

ShawnS
03-10-2003, 07:59 PM
i'd go with black carpet with the red interior.
rubber looks bad, but is good in the winter.
i seen some reversible ones with rubber on one side and carpet on the other but they were like $35cdn EACH

danronian
03-10-2003, 08:23 PM
I have a tan/black interior and I think the flat black rubber mats look the best. I bought them for the rear since my car didnt come with back mats when I bought it but still havent bought the rubber ones for the front, still, I would go with the black even if you dont like rubber just get the carpeted black, at least it doesnt stain like tan does.

MrBen
03-10-2003, 10:00 PM
I have gray interior with black mats. It looks really nice.

I would go with black.

slammedLXI
03-11-2003, 05:19 AM
i have tan rubber ones now... gotta have rubber in the winter...

ShawnS
03-11-2003, 12:04 PM
i just bought some black carpet ones and they look really good. i was going to get tan, but i couldn't match the color close enough. next time i need new ones, i'll look into OE ones from honda so the color matches

meohmy01
03-11-2003, 04:14 PM
in my 5th gen interior i did black and yellow rubber. the only problem is my foot gets caust on them when i put the clutch all the way in. i have a tan leather interior with some yellow dash pieces. and black leather center console and bleack leather inserts. looks hot. can't wait to order my interior from katzkins.

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-11-2003, 08:32 PM
always have your car equipped with rubber. its an essential for the back seat. i've got tan interior and i put in beige mats, it looks good and matches well.

Burn rubber 3g style!!!
-Nolan

89AcCOrDmike
03-11-2003, 08:49 PM
i say get black......it adds contrast and you really can't go wrong......