PDA

View Full Version : The Tightest 3geez Accord In Saint Louis,missouri

LeAndre' Purley
03-13-2003, 12:33 AM
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY 3 GEEZ ACCORD.

IN SAINT LOUIS EVERYBODY CALLZ IT 89' Accord Type-R
I'M NOT DONE YET, MAYBE BY 2004' I MIGHT BE....
I WILL APPRECIATE IF ALL 3GEEZ MEMBERZ HIT ME BACK UP TO TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK....

LeAndre' Purley

89' Accord [email protected] (www.3geez.com) http:// http://03031

Mike89Accordcom
03-13-2003, 01:04 AM
Haha, hmmm yeah its pretty tight.........

:wtf: :stick:

A20A1
03-13-2003, 01:30 AM
Ask someone to host the pics for you...

LeAndre' Purley
03-13-2003, 01:39 AM
I jus ask mark49 like u told me so I hope he holla'z back soon

Vega88lxi
03-13-2003, 04:46 AM
Go to cardomain.com and upload them and then link them to here.

original2k
03-13-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Mike89Accordcom
Haha, hmmm yeah its pretty tight.........

:wtf: :stick:

:lol

Coroncho80
03-13-2003, 06:16 AM
Nice turbo set up bro! :lol

markmdz89hatch
03-13-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by LeAndre' Purley
I jus ask mark49 like u told me so I hope he holla'z back soon

e-mail them to me ([email protected]), I'll post 'em up for you for now...

OldSchoolSwap
03-13-2003, 09:42 AM
and waiting...... :rolleyes:

3rd GEN
03-13-2003, 10:28 AM
damn.. thats one clean ride...
so clean i can't see it!!
lol...

jigga225
03-13-2003, 11:00 AM
oh yah, and If I ride thru st louis, MO, your title statement aint gonna be tru anymore

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-13-2003, 11:22 AM
would somebody please host this guys pics? gettin a bit tired of hearing about a slick ride, AND NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IT!!!!!

Burn rubber 3g style!!!
-Nolan

Neuspeed007
03-13-2003, 12:29 PM
:huh: im in wait..........

Neuspeed87lx
03-13-2003, 01:02 PM
you can send them to me if you want and ill post them .... [email protected]

blazin3gen
03-13-2003, 01:04 PM
im in suspence waiting for this SICK ASS ACCORD send them to me if u want [email protected]

pearldrop
03-13-2003, 01:53 PM
Saying that you have the best of anything or are the best at anything is just asking to be ripped apart. There is no best or "tightest." It just doesn't happen.

Soooo... it's time to pull up a chair and eat some popcorn, this is going to be fun.:super:

Vega88lxi
03-13-2003, 02:07 PM
Saying that you have the best of anything or are the best at anything is just asking to be ripped apart. There is no best or "tightest." It just doesn't happen.

Soooo... it's time to pull up a chair and eat some popcorn, this is going to be fun.

I dont think hes gonna want to post his pics now:D

Y3G
03-13-2003, 03:22 PM
X
:D

cdscowboy
03-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Is it really that difficult to just set up a free website for yourself and post a link??? Not to my knowledge... T-t-t-t-today, junior!!! :D

iloveJDMblackrims69
03-13-2003, 05:57 PM
Well....lets just hope he dont have "type-R" stickers and emblems all over his car

mindlos
03-13-2003, 06:04 PM

Neuspeed007
03-13-2003, 07:06 PM
werd, i agree with pearldrop

fastrenee
03-13-2003, 08:15 PM
:flash:

inflikti0n
03-13-2003, 08:18 PM
he probobly just said fuck it.. :sadwave:

Grant2k
03-13-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by iloveJDMblackrims69
Well....lets just hope he dont have "type-R" stickers and emblems all over his car
i'd like to see you proved wrong, if we ever see this guy again.

LeAndre' Purley
03-13-2003, 08:38 PM
dang I can't beleive so many 3 geez memberz started hatin on my ride before I even posted them It makes me wonder if we all r a real third generation team....well I don't cuare what anyone sayz my car is super tight and everyone in saint louis gives me da highest propz, so when I do get it on 3geez.com I hope all da haterz face dropp.......jus like my suspension.......

-leon

blazin3gen
03-13-2003, 08:39 PM
got the pics yet! we aint hating we want to see!!

87accordlxi
03-13-2003, 08:59 PM
http://www.87accordlxi.com/hosting/102redxkill.gif

http://www.87accordlxi.com/hosting/x.gif

dXsquared
03-13-2003, 09:03 PM
i was just gonna declair MIA... but he showed a little bit of life.. lets see some TYPE R quality!

Travis

Neuspeed87lx
03-13-2003, 09:13 PM
i just posted them ... here it is .... http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15097

xbi0s
03-13-2003, 09:34 PM
uhnmn... errr... yeah.. type r...

tightwhitelx
03-14-2003, 07:20 AM
well he shouldnt have said all that stuff about his car being the tightest in st. louis if thats the case then im scared for all the 3geez in stl if thats the tightest come to atl and say that me, moon or chrome thangs will show you what it really takes to be a clean looking 3 g

tK'sGuRl
03-14-2003, 01:32 PM
Oh yeah well I have the tightest car with in 100 feet of my house.:lol

tk89acc
03-14-2003, 01:34 PM
Damnit that was me. I forgot she was signed in.:D

87AccordsterLx
03-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Stock ride height? All I see is some rims and decals...

:confused:

LeAndre' Purley
03-14-2003, 09:52 PM
87AccordsterLX if your talkin about my car being regular with just some rims and decals then your right for the outside apperance but the inside I have some mods done too. and is that your car above me with just rims I see.

A20A1
03-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Jesus kids there are worse things in life then some negative remarks about your rides or people BS'ing about what mods they've got... let it go and move on.

LeAndre' Purley
03-14-2003, 10:03 PM
I did mike I'm over it kidd.

Jims 86LXI HB
03-14-2003, 10:17 PM
What the hell has gotten into allot of people concerning his car? They don't like the stickers, type R thing, the right height or maybe the wing. I've seen other cars posted that have that, yet you don't talk as bad to them. If must be because he called his car the tighest 3g around. Are we so petty that that drives us to slam him? Add in his own poor attitude in dealing with those comments and you have more gas on the fire. Until all parties are willing to be flexible and control the tongue, I can't see he can post more pics in peace.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Jim is right again. We all joined this site for a common reason, b/c we have a 3G or we had. I think that we shouldn't put down anyones ride.... we should only encourage people to get more involved in their car. And I don't know whats wrong with having type r stuff in your car. Don't make fun of someone if they do. So what if they do. I am getting really tired of people putting eachother down and saying your car is ricey (in derogatory way). If that's the way people are going to judge people's rides then I guess I won't post pics of my car. My girlfriend bought me 4 seatbelt pads that say Accord Type R on them. I have them in the front and back of the car. And she also bought me leather seatcovers that say Type R in the middle. I don't have a problem with that stuff and I don't think people should make fun of people that do have that stuff. And I have five 15" blue neon tubes in the interior of my car. I don't discriminate and I think others should do the same.

Mike89Accordcom
03-15-2003, 02:46 AM
Well said. So many rush to negativity on this board, and it's BS!

BabyGurl On Canton
03-15-2003, 07:25 PM
What up Leon? Forget all them haters...they just jealous. Now you know I'm your number one fan for your ride. It was nice ridin' on those rims on Wednesday...Of course you know who this is....Holla back Young N'.

-Baby Gurl On Canton

Elijah
03-15-2003, 07:28 PM
It's a sweet ride most the people that talk trash on here have big holes of rust throw there car.And cracked hub caps.

89AcCOrDmike
03-15-2003, 08:20 PM
I think that car looks like the bomb diggity negro shit.....with a drop and tint in the windows, i'd have to say it would be one hella nice car. and what pisses me off most about this thread is when people come on hear and talk smack about how its not really type r or how he's got stickers on his car, who gives a shit.......nobody bombs on people who ride on steelies and are all stock, but when someone who's put a lil time and not to mention money into there ride speaks up for the first time, everyone gets pissy and bitchy of how it doesn't look like what they want it to. All i can say is, i'm tired of the bullshit of people expecting others to give them props for what they have done or are trying to do and then turnin around and bitchin at people because oh boo hoo his car isn't lowered so its not cool, or oh shit its rice because it has stickers. You know what i'm done bitchin at all you kids out there who hatin on someone who just got on the boards, cuz let me tell u right now, if the point of this board is to support and give ideas to fellow 3g owners, this thread is a perfect example of what we SHOULD NOT do especially when dealing with new members. Seeing this kind of immaturity and name calling makes me wonder if it's even worth being a member anymore.....because something is definately fucked up in the way we are welcoming

Neuspeed87lx
03-15-2003, 08:51 PM
i just wana see this motor he has ........

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-15-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
i just wana see this motor he has ........

A20..

Neuspeed87lx
03-15-2003, 09:02 PM
not what he is saying ...

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
not what he is saying ...

He said he was joking about all the type r stuff!

Shin87LXI
03-15-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by BabyGurl On Canton
What up Leon? Forget all them haters...they just jealous. Now you know I'm your number one fan for your ride. It was nice ridin' on those rims on Wednesday...Of course you know who this is....Holla back Young N'.

-Baby Gurl On Canton

Burr..........Who cares:pimp:

fastrenee
03-15-2003, 11:41 PM
I think your car is tight...these people don't realize how the stl really is most people out here drive ol school impala's and monte carlo's...so u and a few others are bringing some new flava to the game...if they really knew the deal they wouldn't be hatin'...I know you are not finished...I can't wait to see the finished product...maybe then you won't let just anybody ride in your car...

1st lady of the stl

BabyGurl On Canton
03-16-2003, 07:30 AM
I agree with what fastrenee had to say...some people even got hoopty ass cars with dents and rust stains tryin' to look nice with the rims on...but one should at least get the car repaired before tryin' to cruise down the street with some rimz that cost more than the ride. Ya know....fastrenee, what does your 89' accord look like?
What'z upper LeAndre' Purley? I know you've worked really hard in hookin' up your 1989 black Honda Accord by yourself...I like everything about it. Especially, the chinese writings Mr. Extreme Racin'. I don't know what'z up with all these other 3geez members not likin' your car. I think you did an excellent job on the outside appearance....it'z different. I like the spoiler a lot...and the left side of your car. People are really diggin' your ride cuz' they be like "I saw your friend"...Anyway, you've been workin' hard in the last three years...so keep up the good job...Now you just gotta get the tinted windows...like you said Leon, some just hatin' and others just congratulatin'. Everybody knows that your car is the tightest in Saint Louis...I'm representin' to the fullest.

89AccordLvr
03-16-2003, 09:20 AM
i dont see a car cuz it says im not allowed to go to the link neuspeed put up , why

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-16-2003, 09:44 AM
i posted my comments on the car, but they were only my opinions. i do believe he has a nice car, but some of the things on it, wouldn't put on, thats just me. I was on a chat just after i got mine and this chick, she sopposedly worked with bf in garage, that i should just keep my money and not waste time on my ride. that pissed me off. Imports are fun, because you can use your imagination and do all kinds of stuff. People think some things are ricey, o.k., that's there opinion. If we all change our cars the same way then what fun would it be. I just gave my honest opinion of it.

Burn rubber 3g style!!!
-Nolan

Shin87LXI
03-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Is it just me but, don't "fastrenee" (good name:pimp: ) and "BabyGurl On Canton" have the same typing style? Who else types "......" between every few words? Isn't it also peculiar that you two's only posts are in defense of this guy LeAndre' Purley?

My hypothesis...

LeAndre' Purley=BabyGurl On Canton=fastrenee

Admin, run an ip address check:D

89AccordLvr
03-16-2003, 10:11 AM
can someone send me the pic to [email protected] i wanna see

fastrenee
03-16-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Shin87LXI
Is it just me but, don't "fastrenee" (good name:pimp: ) and "BabyGurl On Canton" have the same typing style? Who else types "......" between every few words? Isn't it also peculiar that you two's only posts are in defense of this guy LeAndre' Purley?

My hypothesis...

I'll tell you the truth I'm LeAndre' Purley girlfriend so of course I'm going to defend him plus I really do like his car

I dont know who the other chic is that's jockin his car but as far as I can see she stay in the neighborhood

BabyGurl On Canton
03-16-2003, 10:33 AM
Shin87LXI you need to act your age. So what if we have the same typin' style. Don't come up on his site complaining.
So what if we both like the car and defendin' him.
Your last statement about the ip address check wasn't funny either.
Especially your hypothesis...LeAndre' Purley=BabyGurl On Canton=fastrenee
That'z not cool at all. I don't need stuff started. Okey-doke.

Jims 86LXI HB
03-16-2003, 10:55 AM

Way ahead of you on that, already been done. No match.

Remember though in your desire to raise a fuss over this, do not get yourself caught up in a pissing match that cause's you to step over the member conduct rules. Play nice and ask yourself why your doing it.

Jims 86LXI HB
03-16-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by fastrenee
I'll tell you the truth I'm LeAndre' Purley girlfriend so of course I'm going to defend him plus I really do like his car

Well it was kinda obvious that something was going on, glad your truthfull, but it would have been better if you would have comeout in your first post. Thank you for behaving yourself in your post's. We have had enough drama concerning his car.

fastrenee
03-16-2003, 11:02 AM
not a problem I just wanted to know who that other chic was

I really wasn't trying to start nothing

87accordlxi
03-16-2003, 11:06 AM
god i'm sick of this thread.

Shin87LXI
03-16-2003, 11:06 AM
Understood Jim.

I really......don't want to get involved in the main issue at hand.... (how cool/uncool his car is) so....I hope this overexposed thread......dies:rant:

BabyGurl On Canton
03-16-2003, 11:07 AM
Not to be startin' nothin' fastrenee, but I hope you're not mad at me. You should be mad at Shin87LXI for his comments. What'z really going on?

Jims 86LXI HB
03-16-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 89AccordLvr
i dont see a car cuz it says im not allowed to go to the link neuspeed put up , why

That is because I moved the whole thread to the administration section. Their were way to many members that did not like his car, quite a few of them got really nasty, add to that the way LeAndre responded to that nasty critisism and it got really ugly. So much so, that even if I locked the thread, having all that negitivity being around would be like leaving cancer in the body after surgery. I will not let that cancer spread and harm the board.

And ya know even when I sat their editing and deleting post's to try and control that cancer, it still wouldn't stop festering. So I cut it out compleatly. Very disheartning to see everyone behave like that.:sadwave: :( Not a good thing for the community at large.

Jims 86LXI HB
03-16-2003, 11:14 AM
Understood Jim.

I really......don't want to get involved in the main issue at hand.... (how cool/uncool his car is) so....I hope this overexposed thread......dies:rant:

Well, I'm sure some people have noticed how I'm letting a NON pics post be here. Normally I would kill post's like this like a duck hunter in a duck pond. No, I'm letting this one live for a reason, I'm glad its here. But it won't live for ever. I will lock it when it has run it's course.

Mike89Accordcom
03-16-2003, 11:25 AM
Tell me about it Joe, I was saying the same thing to myself.

(x_x)
03-17-2003, 11:38 PM
BEST THREAD EVER.

http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/fart.gif

Neuspeed87lx
03-18-2003, 08:24 AM

My hypothesis...

i type like that.... i dunnno... its just a habit i have