PDA

View Full Version : Rear light replacement project

!(>..<)!85AeroAccord
03-14-2003, 10:17 AM
Hi all, I found what looks like a good candidate for rear lights on a European Aerodeck (wedge) here www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-2644.cfm (http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-2644.cfm) can't tell by the size but it's the right shape - closer than Paul Bludenov's Prelude type in his photo gallery - anyone know if it'll do?

smufguy
03-14-2003, 11:31 AM
the user with the handle name dohc has integra tails on his hatchback. They look good if u ask me. Aand it would do the same with ur Aerodeck too. So go for it. If possible, get clear ones. Not the Altezza, but the clear clear ones cause they are cheap and u can paint them fully red (except the reverse lights) and put it on. Of course u need to do some body work around the light as u know, but its a good project if u ask me. Have fun buddy. Like Paul has on his website, that photshop picture. It would really look good.

I hate altezzas though :rant: :mad:

!(>..<)!85AeroAccord
03-14-2003, 11:42 AM
This is the only set I've found that's a close(ish) match any other offerings I'll gladly look at (although I do like Altezza's, The IS 200 (that's what it's called here) looks mean with a great face & ass. A bloke two doors down has one and he says it handles lovely.)

smufguy
03-14-2003, 10:50 PM
the main reason i dont like the altezzas is cause it does not flow with most of the cars they have it on.

second of all they are way too clear and dont light up that good at night

The 'altezza type' tail lights made by some company i dont know, have grey insides its like the eclipse tails that have grey in em.

Hit the ebay, search for integra lights, i am sure the clear ones will pop up. but do keep up the good work. :D