PDA

View Full Version : European Side Markers

!(>..<)!85AeroAccord
03-14-2003, 11:01 AM
LETS PUT THIS TO REST SHALL WE ? this was going to be a private message but I think everyone interested should read this.

DarknessRS wrote on 03-12-2003 10:02 AM:
You mentioned (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14252&perpage=20&pagenumber=2) that you could get the light pieces for the Aerodeck pretty easily. If you could get a set and ship them to the US for me that would be great.

I found the rates for shipping through Royal Mail (www.royalmail.com) and FedEx (www.fedex.com/gb).

Here they are:

| Royal Mail |Federal Express|
-------+---------------+---------------|
0.5 kg | £ 3.99 | £35.60 |
1.0 kg | £18.72 | £39.30 |
1.5 kg | £27.97 | £42.20 |
2.0 kg | £37.22 | £45.10 |
2.5 kg | £--.-- | £47.90 |
---------------------------------------|
[/quote]

Hi, looking into it - As I said I've got a mate in Honda's main manufacturing plant here so I'll see what he says -

I dont know the weights so we'll see, but if there is a big demand - and judging by the threads there is, I'll ask if he could get a bulk order either that or a friend's dad who owns a garage.

Mebbee 10 sets at a time? more?

-

I will need a few weeks to sort this lot out - failing new, I will see how many used sets I can get hold of - we have a site here with a national search engine for scrappers and parts. I will put in a query and see what turns up - take note though, some of the prices will differ - sometimes a lot - I will only go this route if the offers are completely genuine and any sets I buy are bought from me to cover all my costs, not what you think is a fair price.

The real dilemma is parts here can be expensive but we can get them, you can't get them but when you do they're cheap. As for finders fee, costs only, proof could be provided (scan of receipt) - no profit (just lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of info, help advice etc.)
:deal:

DarknessRS
03-17-2003, 04:23 AM
Well, I'm in. Just let me know how much they're gonna cost.

shepherd79
03-17-2003, 04:39 AM
the problem is, the sidemarkers themselfs cost like J70-80 (or $, can't remember) for each one. so you are talking about J200 price tag including shipping.

rehv_Aerodeck86
03-23-2003, 02:26 PM
after a small crash i bought mine (for ~50$ (used, but nice), though it was rather difficult to find them in Estonia. If someone desperately wants them....something could be arranged. think i could use some parts from US market ;)

2Fast_Fiero
03-23-2003, 10:56 PM
I WANTEM!

rehv_Aerodeck86
03-24-2003, 08:26 AM
well, i'll visit some junkyards and newspapers, i'll let ya know, if something good is available

u guys after these?

http://pages.infinit.net/omus/corners/aerodeck.jpg

Lt99
03-24-2003, 05:40 PM
Yep that is what we want.... Im curious if we know the part number cant a US dealership order them if we just tell them what year they came off of ?