PDA

View Full Version : ac with removed vacuum lines?

azaccord
03-17-2003, 02:05 PM
i was reading the thing about removing the vacuum lines and it said something about no a/c. does this mean that id be gettig rid of that too, in addition to the cruise control?

Mike's89AccordLX
03-17-2003, 02:13 PM
I don't know but my cruise control is pissing me off b/c if I set it at 65 it will go down to 60, and if I set it at 70 it will go down to 60. What's wrong with it? I want to keep the cruise b/c I like having it when it works. Am I low on cruise control fluid or would it be caused by my extremely low blinker fluid. :D

Oh I don't think you have to remove your a/c though. Just the cruise control.

azaccord
03-17-2003, 09:02 PM
haha, that going back down to 60 thing is hilarious. mine does that too. i know that i wont have to remove the ac all together, but will it still work?

shepherd79
03-18-2003, 04:27 AM
cruise control runs on vacuum. i had the same thing when i had mine.
the reason i wrote the how to without AC or cruise control was because my AC didn't work and i didn't want cruise control.
there is a way to keep cruise control and AC after you remove most of the vacuum lines.

azaccord
03-18-2003, 02:06 PM
so if i keep my ac and cruise control, will i still have the same power gains? and is there instuction things on how to keep those? thanks.

mindlos
03-18-2003, 03:25 PM
Why dont you find out the vacuum line numbers going to the cruise and A/C then maybe, just maybe, it will be possible to say what you may need to do.