PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Suburbinites

danronian
03-17-2003, 08:32 PM
Is there anyone who lives in the suburbs of philly, around pottstown or reading? If so I thought it would be cool if we could get together at High Street in Pottstown(one of the most famous roads for racing in PA, even to my 42 year old father). Also, my friend was looking at someone's 3g last weekend at a stoplight and they told him to look forward and to keep his eyes off of his car. Why the hell would someone do that if they were cruisin, what ass-holes.

guaynabo89
03-17-2003, 09:03 PM
You go cruising High street and your going to get a ticket for sure.

The cops there are peckerheads.

djsbon
03-18-2003, 06:38 AM
i live in south jersey.. but i know where pottstown is.. come into the city (of philadelphia) and we'll cruise around with coraunchy.

-grey the smelly surfing ninja.

accordracerlx-i
03-18-2003, 03:26 PM
high street is aight but it gets kinda boring after about 3 or four laps because you see all the cars and plus if you are there to race be ready to get a ticket because the cops are starting to crack down on it. but its ok every once in awhile.

danronian
03-18-2003, 08:15 PM
The cops are cool sometimes though, a know lots of people who got pulled over for racing and only got a warning, but then there is my one friend who got his license taken away for 90 days, buy he was doing 120 so I guess he deserved it. The one cool thing about the cops is on cruise nights they let you do burnouts and give no tickets unless you go over 70mph, they even show off their caprice's with the corvette engines. Im hoping to go this weekend in my Malibu since my accord flunked it's emissions test and is stranded at the garage.

danronian
03-22-2003, 10:23 PM
I must say high street wasnt that bad with cops. I romping on my chevelle at every light and no sign of police, but now they have unmarked lumina's on the streets. There was no 3g's though, I saw two 4th gen accords that looked nice, actually there was one tan 4dr 89 with a huge fart can and hubcaps. Its was cool though, a few eclipses tried to keep up with my chevelle and they were far behind, the best part was when I revved by engine and these two spanish speaking kids in an ecplipse starting giving me thumbs up, That and beating my friend 99' passat up through 70mph when I let off because the roads were still very wet.