PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!! how's Paul doing?

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-18-2003, 07:38 AM
I've been wondering what happend to Paul. I know after the accident he was getting things cleared up on that, but then I didn't hear anything. He mentioned his car was in a garage a little ways from his house and he couldn't do much because of the weather. Has anyone talked to him lately? I've been wondering for a little while now and decided to ask you guys if anyone knew anything. Holla back!!!:stick:

-Nolan

'89AccordLX(Rus)
03-18-2003, 08:48 AM
89accord_lxi_coupe,

I chat with Paul quiet often and so far he seems to be doing quiet well. The main problems right now is getting money to repair his car and the parts required as well. (he is taking care of this through earning money :smokin: ) Honda parts are not exactly cheap especially in Russia. He still hasn't taken any pics of the after math of the accident. :rolleyes: Glad that you are expressing concern about him and his unique car. :D

P.S.: Paul also added a new article to his site recently. Here is the link: LADA FAVORIT DRAG RACING (http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/ph_street_racing.html?i=22_02_03)

3axap.

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-18-2003, 12:07 PM
cool, thanks for the update and the link. i'll check it out now.

-Nolan

ACCORD EX
03-18-2003, 03:00 PM
yeah honda part are very expensive and rare there ! just like here in Egypt !

MIKE