PDA

View Full Version : I believe introductions are in order...

Demur
03-18-2003, 09:37 PM
Hello, my name is Dave F. and I'm an Alcoho...oh, wrong forum.

If you haven't noticed already, I'm new. I'm the proud owner of an '88 DX Coupe, a minuscule vocabulary, and a monolithic rash of some sort. The doctor swears it isn't contagious.

My hobbies include playing bass, reading, and self deprecation.

Alright, I think I've officially wasted enough of everyone's time...but I'd like to say, in conclusion...Hey.

-Dave

Jareds 89 LX-i
03-18-2003, 11:46 PM
Welcome n00b!! :wave:

I'm sure you'll find any info you ever wanted to know about the 3rd gen here, lol. Be sure and check out the FAQ and how-to's, as they have alot of useful info on frequent topics.

:)

ACCORD EX
03-19-2003, 01:30 AM
and you'll save a lot of money too ! :D

MIKE

Demur
03-19-2003, 02:19 AM
Thanks for the welcome, guys. Yeah, I've been reading the FAQ for about a week now, and finally decided to register today. I don't think I'll fall short in my quest for information, and if I do, I know I can always ask. So far, this looks like an awesome forum...I'm still amazed this place even exists.

-Dave

goldyaccord
03-19-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey Dave!:wave:

I also play the bass :D

Welcome!

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-21-2003, 09:00 AM
Hey Dave!!!
Like my counterparts have already said, Welcome!!!
It seems from what you've already said, you're enjoying the forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions, check in search a lot for somewhat simple things, enjoy the jokes, the community and the beer. Feel free to drown your sorrows at the bar and partake of the free peanuts. One word of advice, if you're wanting to slap a huge aluminum wing on your car, don't tell anyone here. Just trust me. Have fun and enjoy!!!!!

-Nolan

A20A1
03-25-2003, 01:34 AM
I think it's more amazing you're from Alaska... then it is having a 3rd gen accord message board. :D

badmonkeynobanna
04-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Hi Dave I to am from the frozen state of Alaska, I just joined this month. I drive an 88 LXI nice to see there is more than one of us in Anchorage.