PDA

View Full Version : How About A Custom " H "

HondaBoy
03-18-2003, 11:55 PM
ive been thinking of this for a while. i have seen many customized cars with custom embroidered things. well being that i have hondas, im thinkin i shouldnt let a good chance to get them customized go by. well a friend had said something about their truck getting a custom dodge emblem embroidered in the head rests. im thinking of doing this to the leather interior of the 02 accord. i can go down to mexico and get it done for dirt cheap. i forget how much. i think about $20 each head rest. i wanna see this guys truck first and see how good they did his. i wanted to get red honda "H"s in the head rests. i think that would make it look cool. and when i get my 87 fixed, i think i will go ahead and get some custom interior stuff in there as well. i want to get some lite weight racing seats for the front and have the back seat made to match. red, white, and black are the colors im going with. i dont think the custom interior for the 87 will happen too soon, but fosho the embroidered stuff for the 02.